View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 30 2013, 20:38 PM 

Player

Inside the cavern Nizzre'tyne is surprised to see that the chest meant for the Sorcere is gone. Up to L'obsul she approaches the tattoo artist and the hair stylist with one question: "Who took the Sorcere Fund Chest?"

Anyone outside the My'afin cavern most likely wouldn't hear a thing from inside. The thick, well built wall that closed off the passage way most likely keeps any activities sounds silent.

The grunts of the struggling Orc Priest or Yath'tallar Nizzre'tynes greetings and prayer to Lolth stays inside. The work of the sacrificial dagger and even the removal of an Orc's heart by hand would only echo within the cavern. The sound of kneeling, prayer only reaches the ears of those in attendance and Lolth Herself who sees and hears all.

The terse command regarding the body is lost in the deep parts of the cavern. The only thing that is silent, even inside Mu'll Har'ol is the drawing of Obok'Ilythiiri'trelao'jhunai in blood.

W1shM4k3r

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 01 2013, 17:25 PM 

Player

Somehow there is still some sounds coming from the Quellar Tinnerai, a deep chuckle and a loud growl

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 01 2013, 18:09 PM 

Player

W1shM4k3r wrote:
Somehow there is still some sounds coming from the Quellar Tinnerai, a deep chuckle and a loud growl

//Since the House is My'afin and not Tinnerai I'd like to have a conversation with a DM about this.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]