View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Malios Darkblade

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 26 2013, 8:56 AM 

Player

//All IC queries, questions and character actions regarding Op 'Fish Hook' go here.

And screenies too!

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 26 2013, 15:23 PM 

Player

In addition to the information provided by the Scholar, it seems that the Ul'ath'tallar has seen fit to provide some 'guidance' as well.

Vanguard,

The relocation of our Queen's children will not be conducted without my presence. I will oversee the delivery of the spiders to their home in Her Temple.

And do bear the Commander's words heavily on your minds. The loss of one spider will result in a most unfavorable outcome for the ones responsible.

Lolth tlu malla!
-Ul'ath'tallar' Zrae'a'stra'fryn-

// Should I, for some reason, not be there I obviously won't care if someone else is present. However all I will say is it better be someone fitting overseeing things in Zrae's place *cough*Tag*cough*. If this is necessary -and for the sake of chaos (CHAOS!)- Zrae won't care too much. I doubt that's going to be an issue though!

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]