View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Malios Darkblade

PostPosted: Wed, May 01 2013, 9:08 AM 

Player

The letter is delivered to House Zau'tar in the usual manner in which most letters and goods are delivered, but to make it stand out a little the letter is marked with an unusual seal:

A single silver spider surrounded on all sides protectively by a dark coloured dragon.

Quote:
"Most Honoured Dignitaries of House Zau'tar,

I wish to organise a meeting with one of Matron Zau'tar's fine Daughters or recognised dignitaries (as no doubt the most Divine Matron herself is most busy dealing with more important Council concerns) on behalf of Sanctuary's Vanguard to discuss a business proposition that Zau'tar would be most disadvantaged to turn down.

If the thought of potentially increasing the House coffers to give an edge over Zau'tar's rivals in the Council is enticing enough to be considered, please do not hesitate to contact me via L'Obsul's established Trade House.

I shall allow thee time to conduct your background checks upon my name, but I must encourage thee not to dawdle for opportunity does not sit and wait like stone... and neither do I.

I look forward to hearing your reply,

The Scholar. Lord Commander of the Vanguard."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]