View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Duskryn

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 23 2013, 19:18 PM 

Player

A cold mephit delivers a letter to the captain in charge of the Nec'pyra's shipping orders and to Gauss.

"Gentle Drow,
I am trying to figure out the cost of the endeavors, so I am going to need a list of materials needed, cost of said materials and measurements and estimates. At the earliest convenience, do send the desired information, also arrange if there are any mages available on the ship to come see me, instructing on binding elementals and or using elemental forces to ease voyages.

Also good Captain, for the tower that was agreed for the private practice of Selvetarm, do send the material cost and contractors my way to assess the renovation of the tower."

signed Emrys d'Vilrath

"And he is your Lord Husband. If there is a difference, please explain it to me...."

Hrothmus

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 25 2013, 4:14 AM 

Player

Upon receiving the letter, Guass'dril heads out to the damaged barge to begin assessing the damage. He also meets with the captain and shiphands to determine how much metal would be needed to re-plate the ship. He also recommends using mithril and other lighter, stronger alloys to re-plate the ship.

Fel'Brin - I am one with the shadows

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 25 2013, 15:13 PM 

Player

The Spider Bearer remains beached in the shallows. The captain is easily found nearby, though he is unable to offer specifics. He makes a point of stating to Guass that a dry dock will likely need to be constructed first and that a shipwright or engineer may be able to give him a better idea of what the barge will need in terms of quantity of goods to both upgrade and reinforce its hull.

He also replies to the letter:
Honored brother,
I am but a lowly male following the path of water spiders. I have no skill in masonry and would be ill suited to know one's skill as better or worse than another's. As ever, I trust my more noble brethren to find they who are best suited for the task. Furthermore, I am not skilled in the arts of the shipwright, but I suggest that one be located in L'Obsul or Underport. If my men and I can be of service while the Spider Bearer waits upon her repairs, simply let us know.

*The signature is ornate and flowing*
Captain Xy'tul

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]