View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Galenson

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 26 2013, 6:13 AM 

Player

Location: Down Under, calculating your demise with blunt expressions.

Consider this the IC description thread for your Underdark Character.

You may write down anything you wish in here about how you imagine your character looks on a daily basis, provided it does not breach any server rules (for example having wings when your PC does not etc etc.). You may be as vague or as indepth as you choose, but keep the descriptions for a PG audience.

However I must warn you going forward: anything listed in the description of your character will be considered common IC knowledge that other character will see and know about on a daily basis. So don't record any secret stuff you don't want others to know about here. (for example, if your Drow's secretly a svirfneblin in disguise, keep it a secret. Don't put it here.)

"I'll think of something once Amia:EE drops."

Galenson

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 26 2013, 6:37 AM 

Player

Location: Down Under, calculating your demise with blunt expressions.

((I will start))

The Scholar:

Were it not for some very distinct features, the one known only by his colloquial title as "The Scholar" would be considered an unremarkable specimen of the Drow species. Standing at average height for the males of the species, his features worn betray a Drow just beyond their prime years: his grey hair lacks the shine of the youthful about him and his skin shows the toughening state of one who has lived atleast three centuries.

He is lithe like many of the elven kind with sinewy muscles and possesses a slight hunch in his shoulders which implies a lifetime of chasing the sentences of books over a desk. His trench coat, ever weather-beaten regardless of its age, sits comfortably from his shoulders finishing at his ankles.

But, when one delves deeper, the contradictions start to become more prevalent.

Where there is age in his features, he moves with a graceful purpose; matching the stagger and flexibility found only in the springful youth. Where he looks suitable for the intrinsic life of a wizard, his features and clothing appear toughened like one from the wilds. Where there is a youthful, ambitious shine in his eyes, there is also venerable wisdom within their deepest recesses. Where there is the appearance of the street-born commoner, it is counter-balanced by an eloquence and mannerisms of a High Born Noble.

But, most strikingly to those whom look upon him are his upper facial features: the mirrored surface of the Adamantine mask that sits comfortably upon the top of his nose... and the ice-blue eyes that glow from behind the cold metal.

The more answers one finds, the more questions one asks. For all intents and purposes the Scholar is a mystery.... and the rogueish grin he presents as you try to calculate him betrays that he enjoys such.

"I'll think of something once Amia:EE drops."

Gondor

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 26 2013, 11:35 AM 

Player

Quote:
"I stand where the Path bends. I stand in the shadows vigilant. Joined to carry the duty that can not be forsworn. My blade shall I serve as it shall serve me. On the Path I shall tread, I fully submit myself to it's believes. In honour shall I walk. By chaos bound, by the Mother owned. As we use the elements for our own desires, the elements equally have desires of their own that we, at the best of our abilities, should abide and respect in return."

Before you stands a Drow numbered in years. Despite is old age, his stature reveals a fighter's physique. His facial features are not in the slightest distinguishing him from other males, despite a scar that runs from his right ear down to his cheek. His eyes, pale in nature, often observe his proximity with a locked gaze.

Under the burden of a heavy full plate, this male manages to walk with straightened shoulders. The armor, beset with gems, seems of expensive craft. The heavy cloak, tied around his shoulders, marks this warrior's noble lineage.
Upon his side, often sheathed, sits a most remarkable long sword. The edge of the blade steams with poisonous vapors, and drips in a never ending stream of liquid death. There is no question about the craftsmanship of it's maker, it seems precisely ornamented and engraved with details of the Temple of the Valsharess. One might see the resemblance to the Fang of the Spider.

Around his neck hangs a chain of ordinary metal, engraved with two crossing kukris. The amulet marks it's wearer as a commander of the Melee Magthere of Ultrinnan. A brooch, attached to the cloak, further identifies his membership of the Vanguard.

Hrothmus

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 26 2013, 20:24 PM 

Player

Guass'dril d'Vilrath

Standing at 5'11", Guass'dril is a large specimen of Ilythiiri. He has mid-back length white hair and bright, red eyes. His skin is somewhat lighter than others but still is distinctly dark. His looks are average, neither ugly nor particularly handsome.

When armored, and he is most often armored, he is found in his obsidian full plate. The thick plates of obsidian are forged together to enshrine his already bulky form causing him to look even more intimidating. The armor itself is highly polished and quite ornate. Silver wire has been inlaid into his left breastplate in the form of a spider. Ruby marks the spider's eyes and a ruby hourglass adorns it's abdomen.

A tabard of black and twilight hangs from his waist, matched with the obsidian coloration of his armor, he proudly displays the Vilrath house colors.

He walks and stands upright, back straight. His gaze never focusing on one object or individual. He sometimes gives off the impression that he is ever searching for something nearby. When he speaks it is precise, to the point, and minimal.

Fel'Brin - I am one with the shadows

Duskryn

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 26 2013, 20:50 PM 

Player

Emrys d'Vilrath

This handomse Drow hair is the epitome of a Drow of high living. He is commonly identified by his feathered hat, along with being seen in a lavish cloak, and obsidian armor, that is shined daily. He is commonly seen with a cold mephit, along with an ancient air elemental. He considers himself the supreme battle sorcerer, along with that Lolth is responsible for giving all Drow sorcerers their magical talents for the arcane. He is of average male height, and is nice and slender like your typical Drow. You would also notice that his accent is that of a Menzobranyrr and he can be a bit flamboyant.

"And he is your Lord Husband. If there is a difference, please explain it to me...."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]