View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
DustSpray101

PostPosted: Fri, May 02 2014, 16:28 PM 

Player

Most venerable dread priestesses and high-born,
The most humble Nec'peryan Artisan Network makes the just demand of an audience with the Council of Nec'perya, within the next three cycles, to discuss future of enterprise and commercial affairs within our growing port. Our leader, Nal'terya, awaits word of the time of your choosing within the Public Trading House on the upper plateau.

~N.A.N.~

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Fri, May 02 2014, 18:01 PM 

Player

A response is directed back to the NAN, or more specifically it is addressed to Nal'terya, and left within the trading house. Upon the bottom under her signature is the Ul'ath'tallar's seal complete with glowing eyes as usual.

Nal'terya,

I am most delighted to have received and read your letter. To see such ambition to further the glory of our city in Lolth's name is welcome. Rest assured that you shall have your meeting, for we have been interested in how best to temper the Artisians to Nec'perya's benefit. I believe that we shall all be suitably pleased with the results of our meeting. The Council will confirm a time of meeting with you shortly.

Lolth tlu malla!
-Ul'ath'tallar Zrae'a'stra'fryn-

// FYI for arranging the time any day 9p-12a EST is good, especially if we get started before 10p to make sure we have plenty of time before I have to do my Cinderella thing :) There -might- be an issue with tomorrow (Saturday), so perhaps Sunday or Monday would be best.

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

RaveN

PostPosted: Fri, May 02 2014, 18:42 PM 

Administrative Developer

Miz'ri takes a close look at the wording on the letter and her eyes looked up from it, facing ahead and subsequently narrowing. Having not been sure if anyone responded to it, she went to seek G'eld'ardul or Zrae'a'stra'fryn.

"I could just ignore this.." She muttered to herself before leaving her qu'ellar...

Finding the Ul'yath'tallar's letter, she read it with a blank expression, careful to keep a stoic visage.

// If I'm not on, you can probably skype me and I will be.

Anatida

PostPosted: Fri, May 02 2014, 18:53 PM 

Player

Heading to the tradehouse to leave her own reply, G'eld'ardul saw the missive from the Ul'ath'taller. Her typical relaxed and amused smile played on her lips as she said to no one in particular.

Well, this should be fun.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]