View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
LastDragonRider

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 21 2013, 4:17 AM 

Player

Location: Somewhere... anywhere.. not here...maybe there... (GMT -8)

Approved Nec'perya Merchant/Citizenship Applications:

If you are not one of the original immigrants from Edonil or a member of a Temple accepted house on Nec’perya you must complete, and have approved, citizenship papers to reside in any permanent manner on Nec’perya, even if you have joined the Vanguard, this does not exempt you from applying for Citizenship of Nec’perya, only the two situations named above. Only Underdark races may apply, Drow have preferential treatment and can be expedited once facts have been confirmed.

//Plz stickie

Sir Khayri Aphaeleon ~ Avenger of Hoar, Knight of Fort Cystana

Last edited by LastDragonRider on Mon, Nov 11 2013, 5:09 AM, edited 2 times in total.

LastDragonRider

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 22 2013, 20:12 PM 

Player

Lord Commander, Naltyrr wrote:
Ust'Ilharess d'Necperya, Yathalla Tagnik'zur wrote:

Nec'perya Citizenship Application

If you are not one of the original immigrants from Edonil or a member of a Temple accepted house on Nec’perya you must complete, and have approved, citizenship papers to reside in any permanent manner on Nec’perya, even if you have joined the Vanguard, this does not exempt you from applying for Citizenship of Nec’perya, only the two situations named above. Only Underdark races may apply, Drow have preferential treatment and can be expedited once facts have been confirmed.

Name: Unen

Race:
Drow

Deity : Lolth

Profession : Archer; aspiring Arcane Archer

Skills you can provide for the future growth of the city: Miller, mapmaker, mushroom farmer

Are you part of or do you plan to join the Vanguard: Part of the Vanguard

Other reasons we should consider your application for Citizenship of Nec’perya: I am a loyal, faithful servant of the Dread Queen. One who is prepared to throw his life into protecting Her new budding city.

Approved by:

Tagnik'zur d'Vilrath, Ust'Ilharess d'Nec'perya
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ust’Ilharess d’Nec’perya Tagnik’zur d’Vilrath

Ul'ath'tallar Zrae'a'stra'fryn
------------------------------------------------------------------

Ul’ath’tallar Zrae'a'stra'fryn

Lord Commander, Naltyrr
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Commander of the Vanguard, Naltyrr

LastDragonRider

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 11 2013, 5:08 AM 

Player

Dill wrote:
Quote:
Nec’perya Merchant Application:

Merchant/Company Name: Everything's Terrible
Name/Race of Owner: Dill / Goblin
Number of Employees (You will be asked for documentation): Sole Owner
~Names of Authorized representatives: None thus far
~Races/Descriptions: Goblin
Location(s) desired for shop: Mobile shop, can be set up and taken down. I have not yet been to the great city, as i required a merchant licence to enter as told by a Ulvir'.

Summary of services/goods provided;
Mushroom based food.
Mushroom based drinks.
Can cater for events or large order.
Fine cuisine provided, some items always in stock, can make bespoke products.

Other information;
I have been trading with the Drow race for the majority of my life. I sold basic goblin mushroom brew for slave us in Ultrinian and offered my services as a drink seller in Edonil. I journey to the underdark on business trips, and to gather ingredients for products.

I am looking for a business partner and will make another application if approved, though they will only be helping cook or gather mushrooms and may just be counted as a supplier rather than a representative or company value.

Currently i am a member of the Living guard of Tarkuul, and will not be taking residence within the Underdark while i remain within Tarkuul. I will be visiting for business alone. Currently Ulivr is offering to buy base mushrooms from myself, though i do not have storage to keep any number of base mushrooms along with my stock on food or drinks.

~~~~~~~~~~Do not write below this line, Administrative use only~~~~~~~~~~

Approval:
Ul’ath’tallar: Yes
Ust’Ilharess: Yes
Vanguard Lord Commander/Regent: Yes

Base Tax rate: 10%
Discounts agreed on (these may affect tax rate):
Location(s) authorized: Nec'perya Shops.

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 22 2013, 3:29 AM 

Player

Quote:
Nec’perya Merchant Application:

Merchant/Company Name: Tharion's Wares
Name/Race of Owner: Tharion; Half-Drow
Number of Employees: 1
~Names of Authorized representatives: Tharion
~Races/Descriptions: Half-Drow, tattooing around left bicep, shoulder length white hair, around 6'2" tall, missing right eye
Location(s) desired for shop: Nec'perya Trade House

Summary of services/goods provided: Various exotic items, some of surface origin. Mercenary

~~~~~~~~~~Do not write below this line, Administrative use only~~~~~~~~~~

Approval:
Ul’ath’tallar: Yes
Ust’Ilharess: Yes
Vanguard Lord Commander/Regent: Yes

Base Tax rate: 10%
Discounts agreed on (these may affect tax rate):
Location(s) authorized: Nec'perya Shops

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

Last edited by Naivatkal on Wed, Dec 04 2013, 15:31 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Gremin

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 04 2013, 7:25 AM 

Player

An addendum is added to the current application for citizenship.

"At this time any Vanguard member, Temple member, or member of First House Lolarox may act as a guide to non-citizens. As a guide they are responsible for the actions of who they choose to guide within Nec'perya. These future citizens are not to bind to the Ley Line. If the guide finds that the person they are guiding is not of good standing and would not make a suitable citizen they are to immediately notify the Ul'ath'tallar, Ust'Il'haress and the Lord Commander. They are to immediately remove the said person and make that report.

Ust'Il'haress Tal'Vyrae Lolarox"

Gremin

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 29 2013, 3:55 AM 

Player

An addendum is added to the current application for citizenship.

"It is decreed that only non Drow require a citizen application. Additionally, if you are a merchant of non Drow descent you require an application as well. The previous addendum is still in effect for all non Drow as well.

Ust'Il'haress Tal'vyrae Lolarox"

dragonrager

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 04 2014, 19:47 PM 

Player

Quote:
Ust'Ilharess d'Necperya, Yathalla Tagnik'zur wrote:

Nec'perya Citizenship Application

Name: King Argrabar

Race: Duergar

Deity : Laduguer

Profession : Thuldor

Skills you can provide for the future growth of the city: Carpenter, Logger, Sawyer.

Are you part of or do you plan to join the Vanguard: No

Other reasons we should consider your application for Citizenship of Nec’perya: Trade, My servants include but not limited to Stonemasons, Engineers, Potion brewers, wand makers, weapon smiths, Miners, refiners, armors, mercenaries, scroll writers, explorers. Also most of my clan are palemasters of aspiring liches a constant never tiring workforce.

Approved by:

Maybe lord of the Vangaurd if him.

Duskryn

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 08 2014, 15:28 PM 

Player

Izz'rhyl catches wind of the application process for pure Drow blood has been lifted and prepares to open up shop in Nec'pyra.

"And he is your Lord Husband. If there is a difference, please explain it to me...."

Gremin

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 20 2014, 22:28 PM 

Player

A notice appears throughout the city of Nec'perya. A notice also gets posted in L'Obsul on their message board. A notice also appears within the Underport at the appropriate place.

"It is decreed that the application process for citizenship and merchant is no longer required. In order to ensure our rules of our city are followed the following is listed:

Drow may now come as go as they please, including the binding to the Leyline node. If you require such bind you just need ask a current citizen to bring you to the city for a bind. As a reminder, all drow who are a citizen of the city should still be on the lookout for surface drow looking for ways into our city. If you feel such a drow is trying to infiltrate our city you are to immediately report such instance immediately to the temple and not allow them to bind. Be sure you get a concise report of their looks, clothes, weapons etc.
The ban list by the temple is still in effect in regards to this posting.

Merchants- If you wish to come to Nec'perya for the sale of goods, all you need do is contact a citizen of our grand city and ask them to bring you there. You are limited to the sale of goods in our merchant hall at one of the empty stalls. Sale of goods by roaming of the city is not approved. Your stay is limited to one cycle, but may ask to be brought again the following cycle. This status as a merchant wishing to use the stalls only applies to non-drow, as a drow is now allowed to come and go as they please within the city.

Citizenship-Non-Drow wishing to become a citizen of our city will only be allowed to do so by serving our city. Doing so within the Vanguard or a House will be the fastest route to citizenship. Once the leader of the establishment you are a part of feels you have earned your citizenship they will allow you to bind to the node, and inform the council of such. A list of non-drow citizens will be kept in the council notes.

Ust'Ill'haress Tal'vyrae Lolarox"

//Please, unsticky this notice so it may fall and be gone. This post will be placed within the government structure post by Ulviir.

Galenson

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 22 2014, 9:14 AM 

Player

Location: Down Under, calculating your demise with blunt expressions.

Gremin wrote:

//Please, unsticky this notice so it may fall and be gone. This post will be placed within the government structure post by Ulviir.

//Done.

"I'll think of something once Amia:EE drops."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]