View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
Gremin

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 24 2013, 2:34 AM 

Player

To the Leaders of Nec'pereya.

Ilharess Tagnik'zur, of First House D'vilrath
Ul'ath'tallar Zrae'a'stra'fryn
The Lord Commander, Naltyrr
The Scholar

Iam a recent arrival in the grand city of Nec'pereya and a soldier of the Vanguard.

My skillset has been immediately put to use as a Mushroom Farmer were I have found cause to write this letter. I believe within the cavern of Nec'pereya
is all the food supply our city could need with a few modicifactions. with your permissions I will start my testing the cave, the soil and the water there.
I can also look at the mushrooms, foliage and moss that grows within the cave without harming them.

Let me explain first what a Mushroom Farmer does and looks for in order for his craft to be of the highest quality.

Composting
Pasterization
Spawning and Growth
Casing
Pinning
Cropping

Those are the 6 cycles of my craft. In order to enhance these cycles it is important certain factors be present such as dung from Rothe, water with certain
qualities and soil.

Currently I can grow the following mushrooms:

Barrelstalk
Bluecap
Fire Lichen
Jeran's Puffball
Ripplebark
Spice Trumpet
Zurkstalk

Each of these mushrooms have different uses such as Alchemy, Cooking, Milling and Baking.

Once I inspect the cavern I can tell you that what we need in order to promote the best growth there if that is what is desired.
I would suggest that some Rothe be pinned within the cave to enhance the growth. A good place is almost immediately within the caves entrance as there is less
wild growth around to ruin as the Rothe would almost certainly do if within their reach.

Now the lake depending on the testing could be planted with some foliage and that would allow us to create a place for Cavefish, Springfish and Crayfish.This
would enhance our food supplies also.

Lastly in order to maximize time I would suggest a building or shack be placed within or near the cave with the ability to do Milling, Cooking, and Butchering.

I await your permissions in order to move forward.

Unen, Soldier of the Vanguard

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 24 2013, 4:09 AM 

Player

The project is given the Lord Commander's seal of approval.

NWN Account Name: KnightProtector

LastDragonRider

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 24 2013, 11:16 AM 

Player

Location: Somewhere... anywhere.. not here...maybe there... (GMT -8)

Dos will have to prove dos can do so without disturbing the Children that reside there. The cave is the major hatchery for l'Dalhar d'l'Valsharess, a few of the buildings are as well, but that cave is the major Hatchery along with a few things that have come to light for the continued health and well being of the Island.

Ul'ath'allar, Lord Commander udos must meet ves promptly, delays will only be to the detrement of Nec'perya and her citizens.

The Cave is off limits fro this point until such meeting is held.

~Ust'Ilharess d'Nec'perya, Yath'allar Tagnik'zur d'Vilrath

///Guys this meeting has to take place immediately if not yesterday, some very important things have come to light and cultivating the cave, while providing us a food source, is the worst idea ever.

Sir Khayri Aphaeleon ~ Avenger of Hoar, Knight of Fort Cystana

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 24 2013, 12:46 PM 

Player

Very well. When shall we meet?

Naltyrr
Lord Commander

// Woop woop!

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 24 2013, 15:11 PM 

Player

//It isn't a bad idea at all given the information available to Unen of everyone else. Please critique things ICly.

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 24 2013, 15:18 PM 

Player

Quote:

To the project caretaker: Unen.
To the rest of the leaders in nec-pereya

It is highly likely you will face water contamination if we let cattle share the samer water we are going to drink. Clean water, especially from a spring like ours, is a very very rare commodity - So rare that other settlements even wish to buy water from us.

In truth; it may also be dangerous to keep the children (Spiders) in the same cavern. What of the sucked-dry corpses the spiders leave behind when they are finished with a meal? What if one of those corpses would fall into the pond... It would be contaminated and cause extreme sickness to the entire settlement! One single corpse rotting in our drinking water would cause immense damage.

I am very worried!

Ulviir'aufein

Gremin

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 24 2013, 23:38 PM 

Player

Quote:
///Guys this meeting has to take place immediately if not yesterday, some very important things have come to light and cultivating the cave, while providing us a food source, is the worst idea ever.

///You know I absolutely love playing drow and UD races. 95% of my time has and always will be in the UD, but wow. I expect that IC but not OOC.

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 25 2013, 0:30 AM 

Player

Unen, Ulviir'aufein

I don't think rothe will contaminate their own drinking water, but the point of contamination is taken. Penning them by one of the watch towers ought to be enough, they can drink the water outside. Thoughts?

Concerning the spiders, for the time being its best to make sure the Vanguard posted inside are sufficiently equipped enough to dispose of any dead bodies that may fall in.

Naltyrr
Lord Commander

// Please stay IC guys.

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 25 2013, 10:04 AM 

Player

Genar_Detkasa wrote:
Unen, Ulviir'aufein

I don't think rothe will contaminate their own drinking water, but the point of contamination is taken. Penning them by one of the watch towers ought to be enough, they can drink the water outside. Thoughts?

Concerning the spiders, for the time being its best to make sure the Vanguard posted inside are sufficiently equipped enough to dispose of any dead bodies that may fall in.

Naltyrr
Lord Commander

// Please stay IC guys.

Quote:
Lord commander.
I shall pen the animals not currently being butchered up by the watch towers myself.

I am also very glad that the rothe are finally coming to use. Now finally we have enough food secured for nec'pereya for the coming month and can turn to more important aspects!

Ulviir'aufein

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]