View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Gremin

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 30 2013, 11:50 AM 

Player

A lone Duergar sits at the stone table within the small cavern of what is considered to be home. Sorting the gems and ore in front of him, he thinks of better times for his kin. One in which he was not always alone in his travels, mining and killing of all who oppose his kind. He wonders if any, besides the kin who reside here and do not venture out, still exist who wish to make this once great race are about, silent, and hidden in the shadows.

"Come forth" he bellows loudly in anger.

"It is time we band together once more, and grow our nation into one to be reckoned with"

He continues to mutter and occasionally scream at the air.

Finally he posts a notice up within the halls of his kin, and above in the filth ridden hovel of L'Obsul.

"If you are of the great race of Duergar, seek me out. I am known as Drekgar Lowbeard and I wish to speak with any of my kinsmen immediately. I can be found most times at our city, sitting at the table."

dragonrager

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 01 2013, 6:53 AM 

Player

Three kin come stumbling into duergar home seeking refuge since have been holding meetings and finding work contracts. The three quickly become four as a resident joins there clan. They can be seen asking any who will join there cause and serve Laduguer.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]