View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
PrinceOfMince

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 18 2013, 7:59 AM 

Player

Hey yall,

I'm a new player here that has decided to try Amia based on a recommendation from an existing player. I'm currently trying an Orog Barbarian and I've been feeling somewhat lonely so far. If there's anybody out there that would like to level with me it is highly welcomed!

I also welcome any interactions with the Drow. My Orog will eventually need someone to roll with!

Anyway I hope to see you ingame!!!

Last edited by PrinceOfMince on Wed, Dec 18 2013, 10:19 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Anatida

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 18 2013, 8:44 AM 

Player

Welcome!

Galenson

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 18 2013, 13:06 PM 

Player

Location: Down Under, calculating your demise with blunt expressions.

Its good to see diversity. The presence of an Orog will change the dynamics of the scene.

There's a collection of Duergar kicking about at the moment and no doubt you'll eventually bump into a Drow player. None-the-less, I shall keep an eye out.

"I'll think of something once Amia:EE drops."

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 18 2013, 14:32 PM 

Player

Welcome to the UD!

Travis

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 18 2013, 16:29 PM 

Player

Hello hello! Look forward to seeing you in game, pal.

PrinceOfMince

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 19 2013, 10:09 AM 

Player

Hey yall,

Been having a good time so far. I ran into four others that were very kind and I even had someone to level with.

Peace out

Hafen33

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 06 2014, 14:14 PM 

Player

Ok, also trying local UD a bit, but even with half hour with guide I am getting lost and killed over and over in attempt to finish the start up quests. If someone would lay a helping hand there, and dragged me aolong important places over and over to remember paths, and even if could guide me to the idol of Lloth. Unfrtunetly i wrote "l" instead "L" in deity table and cant cast spells :lol:

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 06 2014, 14:29 PM 

Player

Ouch! Hehe.

Well most of the starter quests keep you in L'Obsul, so that's nice. The only one you actually have to leave L'Obsul for is the one where the drow at the cave transition asks you to take a package to his brother at the spider cave. To do that one you have to take the elevator up a level in L'Obsul, hang a left from the elevator and take the cave transition you come across. Orbb Har'olen I think the name is (Spider Cavern). The spiders are lower level (I think higher than starting level) but you don't want to fight them for obvious Lolth-y reasons. The package lets you cast Invisibility on yourself (limited number, lasts three minutes each, and if you use all the charges you loose the package; that's annoying lol). So you basically invis and avoid the spiders, then talk to the NPC.

Honestly that quest is really dumb because it's unnecessarily dangerous for starting characters. But, the UD was far more populated back when it was made so I guess it wasn't as big of a deal. Technically you could just do the other quests, wait for reset, then do them again until you level, too, haha. Or of course you can have someone take you along with them :3 That would be far easier, because you can get lost easily.

The UD is hectic and stuff, but the team want to revamp it; just running into lack of Dev time to do so sadly. But the best place to start hunting is the Illuminated Caverns; has bats and rats you kill.

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

Hafen33

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 06 2014, 14:39 PM 

Player

Damn i forgot the package gives invisibility and wondered how did i invis myself months ago when trying it :idea:

Yeah I remember bashing bats and rats, but already had no idea where :mrgreen: and still, i need to choose deity before i can be casting spells. I will take a second look during my free weekend.

I hope there is someone to teach an acolyte, I missed it on Arelith badly (i always did few lvls and others turned ME into teacher without being passing that process...). I want finally be just an acolyte :roll:

Anatida

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 06 2014, 16:30 PM 

Player

The easily accessible idol of Lolth is in the Zau'tar "compound" (house) in L'obsul, upstairs. I'd be happy to show you around if someone doesn't get to you before I can.

Samuel Drake

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 06 2014, 17:34 PM 

Player

PrinceOfMince wrote:
If there's anybody out there that would like to level with me it is highly welcomed!

We just started too, maybe we can get two Orog's together and party up with you. Maybe we can eventually get a horde together and raid those topside fools!!

:-)

Send me a PM and we can work on dates & times. There will be two of us joining you.

RaveN

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 06 2014, 17:52 PM 

Administrative Developer

Sweet.. orogs!... now all we need is some duergar.

PrinceOfMince

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 06 2014, 19:53 PM 

Player

Parkham wrote:
PrinceOfMince wrote:
If there's anybody out there that would like to level with me it is highly welcomed!

We just started too, maybe we can get two Orog's together and party up with you. Maybe we can eventually get a horde together and raid those topside fools!!

:-)

Send me a PM and we can work on dates & times. There will be two of us joining you.

Hey yall,

I mostly play a Duergar these days named Lefur Mounderr, he has had time to get to level 20. I haven't gotten on for some time because I'm in between two jobs at the moment.

Glad to see more guys coming in however. Best if you two get going and we can hook up later yeah?

Samuel Drake

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 06 2014, 20:26 PM 

Player

Send a PM when you're ready. We can start fresh in completely new area; more fun that way. Hell - every area is new for me at the moment!

MazeOfThorns

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 06 2014, 22:31 PM 

Player

Location: Just arrived from Korriban by Fury class Imperial Interceptor

Welcome! Feel free to ask questions via Tell if you see Rith'tar in game.

2015 Mr. AMIA with the Fabulous Estara ~ 2015 Best Developed SOB Character: Rith'tar

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]