View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
RaveN

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 25 2014, 15:08 PM 

Administrative Developer

Slaves are seen measuring the area outside of the temple in Nec'perya, a close eye of surveillance kept by the matron of Ussen d'Vhid herself. The matron seemed to be interested in the surface area in which the upper level occupies, as well as the distance around the edges. Though seemingly busy, she seemed quite approachable if one witness was curious, or at least she would to the naked eye and to one with willed wit brave enough to inquire.

RaveN

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 07 2014, 21:26 PM 

Administrative Developer

A plan is released to Naltyrr, the Ul'yath'tallar, The Ust'Il'haress in separate missives.

Sisters,

Working with the current building we have, we can modify it to look like this...

((hopefully Miz'ri is a better artist than myself))

The sacrificial chamber will descend all the way down towards an open cavern, in which the queen of our spider colony will nest. She will be given the honor of eating our sacrifices if she so chooses, as well as have an escape mechanism should the worst case scenario arrive. Assuming this is suitable, I will begin floor plans for the basement.

May you find chaos and success in her eyes, this cycle,

Last edited by RaveN on Thu, May 08 2014, 18:15 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 09 2014, 15:24 PM 

Player

A response is tendered to Miz'ri after a cycle or two of contemplation.

A glorious plan, indeed. So long as we are able to shape the structure accordingly, I wholly approve of the proposed layout. You have thought well on this, Yathrin, and you bring honor to Her name in your diligent efforts.

Walk within Her darkness,
-Ul'ath'tallar Zrae'a'stra'fryn-

// Not entirely sure if we can do that with the building, I think Dusty said we couldn't add much to the inside. We shall need his (and the Designers) input on that.

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 13 2014, 8:51 AM 

Player

Ulviir, the self appointed scribe of the Vanguard and house mage of Lolarox, goes over the ledger and it's documentation in search for updated entries or other additions.
He also makes sure the poster is placed on top of the boards as to get it some more attention again.

RaveN

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 13 2014, 15:02 PM 

Administrative Developer

Miz'ri finally gets back to this posting. She posts the sign on the bar near the temple with a simple message

It's my understanding that we have amassed the necessary obsidian to coat this surface in a more luxurious stone. We just need laborers to do this project. Until word reaches the council about the great forge's plans and continuation of them this will be a good small project for the idle slaves.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]