View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 17 2014, 0:56 AM 

Player

I hereby tender my resignation as the Sut'rinos of the Vanguard, due to the inability of the current Zanjuren to pick up my slack in the last few cycles, they are also dismissed from office.

Until new leaders arise to take these now vacant positions, the rank and file will follow the lead of the priestesses directly.

Further recruitment and training will be handled by the Jak'li, one of which I shall now be if anyone requires training or assistance.

Naltyrr d’Lolarox

NWN Account Name: KnightProtector

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 18 2014, 1:28 AM 

Player

Below the resignation one would discover another notice. It is written as flawlessly as ever in the Ul'ath'tallar's handwriting, and is direct to the point. No direct mention of Naltyrr's resignation is offered either in writing or in person.

By the Will of Lolth all surviving members of the Vanguard d'Nec'perya are to report at their convenience to the Vanguard Headquarters. Therein each shall leave response upon the noticeboard that they have received this word and are continuing to report to duty. Every Vanguard member is to also expound upon their current project. Should no project currently be assigned, such shall be stated.

Each and every member of the Vanguard shall complete this task regardless of rank. Failure to do so shall be met with the Dread Queen's retribution.

Noncompliance with the Valsharess' most glorious Will shall not be tolerated. Refusal to comply with the Will of the Spider Queen is a sign of lack of faith. Those that lack faith in Lolth's supreme Wisdom are failures in Her dreadful eyes.

Failure is not an option.

As the Dread Valshress commands it, so it is written.

Lolth Tlu Malla!
-Ul'ath'tallar d'Nec'perya Zrae'a'stra'fryn-

// Yar, so sort of a general IC roll-call. Go ahead and post in the Vanguard forum's Noticeboard :)

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

Very_Svensk

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 18 2014, 17:13 PM 

Player

There is no word from Ulviir'Aufein, the Sorcerer. The island is void of his presence, and only echoes respond those calling his name.

Zanthair

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 10 2014, 5:39 AM 

Player

The holy symbol of selvetarm is displayed on the noticeboard, with no identification left as to who placed it there.

However, if any were to be in the room when it was done, they would see it was Isendu't'tar, in full armor sans helm, standing a little straighter than he had in recent cycles (those that he had been seen, that is)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]