View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Arekkusu

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 19 2015, 6:06 AM 

Player

*A report is issued to the Temple, addressed only to the priestesses within*

Malla Yath. Three cycles ago the Sut'rinos came to me with a clouded mind, seeking to visit the shrine to the Dread Mother - with the permission of the Ust'Ilharess - to determine whether he would be struck down by the Queen upon entering or would be able to survive the entrance. He was brought to the altar chamber by me, and given a trial due to his inquiries of faith.

His trial was to remain without reverie for three cycles as his mind too was shrouded with the possible meanings of his visions. The forced lack of meditation appeared to me as a good way to make his rest well deserved, and a test to bring him to the brink of his strength in order to prove his worth and if deemed so, receive more answers about his questions.

Before taking him to the Temple he was rather delusional and barely following simple commands.
The Yath'tallar Lolarox accompanied me in this procedure. Facing the trials, he barely succeeded and was able to see a vision of the Queen and the Spider that Waits. He also spoke of seeing many spiders that crawled from the cut in his palm. The spiders formed the half of a tower, or another building. With more discussion, we have come to an agreement it was perhaps a temple among the webs.

Note that a strong divine presence could be sensed during the ceremony.
I would like to further discuss and interpretate this matter in the presence of the honored priestesses.

Signed,
Yathrin Chesswae d'Ussen d'Vhid

Ronyo
Meredo Ashenmert
Chesswae Lolarox Image

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]