View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ] 
Blackjack

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 28 2015, 7:11 AM 

Player

Delivered by a Servant of House Torviir to both L'Obsul and declared openly within Nec'perya.

Vendui', Lodias d'Nec'perya lu'L'Obsul,

Ol zhah l'ssrigg'tul d'Qu'ellar Torviir ulu declare nindel natha Yazhadar Hal'l lu'C'brisa zhah ulu tlu mih.

L'Yazhadar Hal'l zhal tlu mih a l'Yath wund Nec'perya, vel'bolen uriu f'reara suust whol ichl verve.

L'C'brisa orn kre'j wund l'Qu'ellar d'Torviir, vel'klar cahallin lu'drital orn tlu ussen'me.

Pholor vel'bolen, natha tah xal shinul pholor l'shinduago-thac'zilen ulu dumo l'xuz d'l'C'brisa xuil vlos.

Nindol orn shinul pholor [date] a [time].

Lolth Tlu Malla!

Translated:
Greetings, People of L'Obsul and Nec'perya

It is the pleasure of House Torviir to declare that a Mass and Celebration is to be held.

The Mass shall be held at the Temple within Nec'perya, which has stood quiet for too long.

The Celebration shall begin within the House of Torviir, where food and drink will be served.

Upon which, a hunt may occur upon the surface-lands to bless the end of the Celebrations with blood.

This will occur at [date] and [time].

Lolth be honoured!

[Stamped with the wax seal of House Torviir]

//OOC: Hi there folks. We're looking to stage a nice big Drow get together. Could you please post any IC responses as well as your available times? We're looking at probably something during the upcoming weekends as that seems to be the best date to get a good group of people.

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 28 2015, 16:56 PM 

Player

// Good, goooood yesssss. Anyways! I am essentially available 8p-11p EST any time during the week; weekends I am usually on longer as well. I'd really like to bring Zrae along if I can, since it'd only make sense for the Ul'ath'tallar to be there! Just keep me updated and, time/preoccupations permitting, I shall be there :3

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

Arkun

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 29 2015, 22:35 PM 

Player

// That's great! We know there's more Drow out there. Please go ahead and tell us when you'd be available, we'd love to have you come along. :D

Liz

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 29 2015, 22:39 PM 

Player

// Afternoons/evenings US time are ok by me, other than Mondays or Fridays.

Drakos_Vek

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 30 2015, 1:27 AM 

Player

//Kerath will attend if the time is good for me. I work random shift hours, so try not to work with me in mind >_>

Derryn de'Drenise - Watcher of Helm - Scolder of witches and wizards

Lilide

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 30 2015, 11:17 AM 

Player

Same here. My shift schedule pretty much ignores weekends and the like so....just name a date and time and i'll know if i can make it!

Travis

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 30 2015, 12:18 PM 

Player

What's that you say? You wish there were a doodle for this to organise our times nicely? Your wish is my command! *ZAP*

http://doodle.com/poll/sryq48sqtt9vdhyx

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 30 2015, 14:06 PM 

Player

I have essays to do by the end of next week so I may not even turn up on the times I have indicated depending on work load.

NWN Account Name: KnightProtector

Blackjack

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 30 2015, 17:41 PM 

Player

// Hi there! It's great to see people getting involved, and posting their availabilities! I see that our good ol' Travis has put up a doodle to help with getting this underway. It has also come to my attention that someone is removing other folks' contributions from it, and I would like them to stop... before I have to find and cut them. Organising this stuff is hard enough without someone being a dicktoad. Thanks for your consideration, and also for the interest from all you other awesome folk. Looking forward to it, for sure!

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 30 2015, 17:50 PM 

Player

// >_> Travis, might want to edit the options. i think you shoudl be able to stop peopel from deleting things. Regardless, my availability is the same as I said!

MazeOfThorns

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 30 2015, 17:52 PM 

Player

Location: Just arrived from Korriban by Fury class Imperial Interceptor

A certain jaluk sees the notices in L'Obsul. His manner is casual as if reading the latest prices of mushrooms. He doesn't linger and is soon off to conduct whatever business brought him to L'Obsul in the first place.

// jaluk = male drow

2015 Mr. AMIA with the Fabulous Estara ~ 2015 Best Developed SOB Character: Rith'tar

Badger0

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 30 2015, 20:42 PM 

Player

// I'd love to join in on something but I recently moved out of the country and I don't have a computer these days. Hopefully at the end of next month I'll be able to get in on something, but it all depends on if I can actually find a permanent place to live. Sorry to the other Torvirr people for the sudden disappearance, I literally got the job three days ago and moved out yesterday.

// - Fade of house Torvirr.

SamTheGiantSlayer

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 30 2015, 20:46 PM 

Player

// I'm good any days besides Monday and Wednesdays :D

Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!

Maved

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 01 2015, 3:10 AM 

Player

// Xiv here, available from about 9:30 pm to 4AM EST everyday, often earlier but that's a guarantee.

Mercedes

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 01 2015, 3:50 AM 

Player

// This Friday, Saturday, and Early sunday.

Edit: The Poll was deleted before I was able to act upon it.

Nemain

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 03 2015, 9:29 AM 

Player

*A particularly tall and broad-shouldered jalil with a leather band on her neck and horns atop her head stops before one of these notices in l'Obsul, reading it with schooled features- an unfeeling mask that cracks into the faintest grimace when she reads the part about a surface raid, before moving on.*

//Will try to join this thing as Ril'ithra- it's usually hard to meet with people, though since different schedules and all. I can usually be on around 4-12 PM CET

Arkun

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 03 2015, 20:52 PM 

Player

// Hi folks! First off, to whoever muddled around with the Poll, shame on you. :( Secondly, we're looking to do this at approximately 6pm Mountain Time, Sunday. Throwing this up here to get a guesstimate on who will be able to be here for that time: Failing that, we'll make this for Next Saturday (10th October) for approx 6-8PM Mountain depending once again on who could be available for that date. Sorry for the delay, but I was hoping the poll thing would work.

Edit: If the majority can't make it for 6-8 PM Mountain, then I'll throw up my own doodle poll and try to get the best time for everyone, as it appears that maybe we won't be able to get our mass going this sunday due to differing timezones -- for the time being. Still looking for a few more responses for a general consensus!

Last edited by Arkun on Sat, Oct 03 2015, 23:57 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Ts_

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 03 2015, 22:11 PM 

Player

// I won't be able to make it on that time (definitely not on a Sunday, very likely not on a Saturday).

Nemain

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 03 2015, 22:17 PM 

Player

// That's about... What, 3 AM here? Nope, not gonna be joining any RP around those hours.

Arkun

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 04 2015, 9:00 AM 

Player

// Hello there! For next week: http://doodle.com/poll/7f5e2frfhhwgy4q6 -- That's the 10th of October! Please put in your times and we'll try to find the best matching one. I'll keep an eye on the history to ensure nobody fiddles about with it. :) Please note, the times here are in MOUNTAIN TIME. That way we I can try and figure out what best times you folks are around so we can try and arrange this to catch as many of you fine folk as possible! edit: link fix

Travis

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 04 2015, 10:31 AM 

Player

//It should automatically display for everyone in their own timezone.

Liz

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 07 2015, 8:15 AM 

Player

// Seems like it doesn't detect and set your time zone automatically, but you can change the time zone yourself with the link above the top right corner of the grid of checkboxes.

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 07 2015, 12:14 PM 

Player

// Get outta here you dirty, smelly elf!

Liz

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 07 2015, 15:17 PM 

Player

... :shock: and then :(

Arkun

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 10 2015, 0:35 AM 

Player

// Doodle poll closed. We will beginning @ 11/10/2015 @ 1:30PM Mountain Time. This will be continuing on for a while so those who can't make it for that time can show up and join in whenever, you're not closed off from it. :)

Ts_

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 10 2015, 21:29 PM 

Player

// And that's 7:30 PM UTC+0 this Sunday, if I'm not mistaken.

SamTheGiantSlayer

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 10 2015, 21:39 PM 

Player

// I'm running an event that may bleed into this time so I may be late if I can catch it at all :?

Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 10 2015, 23:58 PM 

Player

//I'll be at that event too ^^; As soon as it's done, I'll hop up top to handle the NPCs. :)

Arkun

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 11 2015, 19:23 PM 

Player

//ETA 10 Minutes!

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 11 2015, 23:44 PM 

Player

// I misread the times for every damn even today :( Sorry guys.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]