View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
The1Kobra

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 26 2016, 18:14 PM 

Developer

A kobold strolls in, notable by disfiguring acid scarring on the left side of his face, he seems somewhat drunk though still coherent. He comes by to write a note, and leave it in the main living area. The note reads as follows:

Kin of the L'Obsul warren,

Our kin are blessed, for the half-green one known as Green'Blood Stormwind, high priestess of the dragon queen, comes to L'Obsul, and means to speak with the warren's all-watcher. Please leave correspondence here, will convey the warren's wishes to her to arrange a meeting.

Steelscale keep our kin strong and true,
Xzelric of Bloodtalon

LetumLux

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 01 2016, 4:15 AM 

Player

Over the days that followed, there was a ripple of discord through the Warren, Yuvarux. Eventually, however, the matter seemed to find a conclusion and one kobold stepped forward to answer the message with a short, simple response.

I am Siyahaşiir, she who sees and speaks for the Nest in the Valley.
    We are honored welcome a Godclaw of Tiamat come to our home and have audience.

#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 09 2016, 14:20 PM 

Player

Location: WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU WHERE WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE?! NGAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Another post, managed in by one of the many busybody kobolds which scuffled in to post it before all; in between the many kobolds' collective diligent work on-.. something.

Watcher,
My surface Resource is proving unreliable. I believe I shall be expediting our next encounter, so that we can talk of arrangements for the stone, in case.

Post in response when you're able. See to it that a time is included, and I shall have Xzelric retrieve it for me.

In her Grace and Ordnance, always;

~High Godclaw of The Queen, Achuak'iejir di' Stormwind

*all right.
*well, here's a better question
*do you wanna have a bad time

Playing: Tanar'i Shit Disturbers

LetumLux

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 10 2016, 0:17 AM 

Player

A simple response:

We are at your disposal to speak whenever you are able to return.
    We will always receive you and make the time for it.

The1Kobra

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 20 2016, 2:47 AM 

Developer

Xzelric stops by the warren rather frequently, and while oft going away for his duties to the half-green, he does help out where he can with his magic and efforts.

Of late though, he's been attempting to re-connect with his fellow survivors from the warren north of Cordor, particularly interested if any of the tribe's lorekeepers made it out alive...

LetumLux

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 20 2016, 4:20 AM 

Player

He would find that there were no Iron Miners in Yuvarux, and aside of some emissaries, nor had there been for any great amount of time. The locals would tell him that that had heard Tashechki, the current All-Watcher of the survivors, had led what remained to some near-surface territory out in the ocean at the invitation of a Steel Dragon-blooded kobold called Qeelak.

#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 19 2016, 22:03 PM 

Player

Location: WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU WHERE WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE?! NGAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

After many cycles of stop-ins, and regular visitations -- ones that only seemed to grow more frequent since a certain post at Kampos, Stormwind would arrive one day baring a message in some moderate haste; briefly barking something to one of the working kobolds to bring awareness to the All-Watcher of its posting before a wordless departure.

When read, the message states-

Watcher,
Progress has been gradual but definite. I would hope the same of your end. I request to meet within a day or two's time, following a diplomatic meeting near the site; to outline further proceedings toward reconstruction -- and gather an assessment of resources.

The 'other' issue is currently culled to controllable levels. I expect that I will have a final solution for it within a few tendays.

Achuak'iejir Stormwind

*all right.

#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 31 2016, 22:06 PM 

Player

[Stormwind arrives that cycle with a stack of wood in hand, setting it down in the cave; as kobold workers gather around curious, she'd make an order for the construction of a few siege weapons -- for which she would present the plans! Ballistae that she seems to emphasize most, though a ram and a catapult are also present]

"-and the sooner they're done, the better."

[-and no less -- any time she isn't busy over the course of the next day, she's either getting more wood or down there advising those who are temporarily pulled away from the mine; ensuring they're following her plans to the letter. The weapons are predictable, mostly; with a few crude altercations in exception, likely only just getting her feet wet in the practice of drawing up such designs and not wanting to move far from the proven basics]

*all right.

The1Kobra

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 14 2016, 4:21 AM 

Developer

Xzelric leaves a note in the warren, reading as follows.

Siyahasiir of Yuvorax,

The high godclaw of the queen requests that our tribe shift production from weaponry to trap-making. Would also request meeting some of the tribe's best trapmasters for a special assignment.

In her service,

Xzelric of Bloodtalon

The1Kobra

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 10 2016, 23:50 PM 

Developer

Xzelric leaves another note for the warren, to be delivered to Siyahasir. It is written in draconic, reading as follows.

Siyahasiir of Yuvorax,

You may have heard the good news already, that the high godclaw of Tiamat's forces have successfully conquered the Drow city of Nec'perya and crushed all resistance. Plans are now underway to ensure that this place is constructed to become a haven for the great dragons and their kin.

The High Godclaw requests that our kin provide help with construction and repair of our new city. In addition, we will likely require expertise in trapping to defend this place from outside threats, as well as a look at the place's locks. We'll also want to look for any precious mining deposits there.

The drow had also heavily trapped one of the buildings in the city before they'd left. The Vanguard Headquarters. Currently deemed unapproachable. Will likely need the best trapmaster they can provide. There is also some lingering mind affecting magic at work in the area, consult with the High Godclaw before proceeding on this one.

In her service,

Xzelric of Bloodtalon

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]