View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Angelis96

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 03 2016, 4:46 AM 

Player

Quote:
Dear Honored One
I have taken it upon myself as requested to Make the list of resources that are held by Clobberknocker for the purpose of refinishing the Docks. He has worked hard to gather many of these resources and Should be seen to after a job well done. But I digress, The list of items collected by Clobberknocker are as follows:
- seven-hundred thirteen Cedar wood logs
- three-hundred Eight one Oak logs
- two-hundred ninety-eight Pine logs
- twenty-seven Ironwood logs
- two-hundred nine Yew logs
- one-hundred fourty-eight dead wood logs
- seventy-seven Duskwood logs
- twenty-one Darkwood logs
- five large blocks of granit
- 3 large bags of sand
- 3 large bags of mortar
- 1 sample of quicklime
a copy of this letter will also be sent to Dockmaster Xarzith for notification purposes to refinish the dock in Thran'daariv. I hope this information has been helpful honored one and has fulfilled it's purposes.

Aluve'
Selena V'nami Cardinal of the Queen and State treasurer of Thran'daariv

Lutra

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 04 2016, 18:37 PM 

Player

The spells are cast by the Godclaw.

Rumors are indicating that Cloakers are sighted about the tunnels and they attacked ships too!

In the meantime the deep gnome alchemists arrive to do the blackwater for the...Blackwater! They are looking around the city and talking about "THE PROPHECY"...but between themselves and the other deep gnomes who are working in the docks, they just call it the "Lemendemenispoiradelopth".
Every time the "Lemendemenispoiradelopth" is being mentioned they just nod knowingly among eachother then continue to work. It appears that they work pretty fast and they are eager to leave as soon as possible in light of the recent events. However, they always upkeep the gnome precision!

Eltryptich

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 05 2016, 3:18 AM 

Player

There would be daily training drills going on at the Vargach'dekza. The Ulsaruk can be seen giving instruction to the former slaves on the basics of the spear, blade, and crossbow using the targets and combat dummies wrested from the ruins of Edonil. Her demeanor was stern yet with a good measure of patience being forced out of the red scale in order to whip these mentally traumatized former slaves into shape.

#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 05 2016, 3:38 AM 

Player

Location: WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU WHERE WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE?! NGAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

[Stormwind occasionally checks on the Warmaster's progress, with either nods of approval or stern silent glares beneath the half kin's helmet in disapproval at the fumbles of some of the former-slaves.

She can, in passing, be seen taking measurements of the ruin site of the once Vanguard building; and puts out an order issuing employment to those who want to assist with clearing the area.

Speak of 'clearing'; to anyone visiting, the side rooms of the Temple are rearranged. The corners of each room's walls are bare in preparation for 'something'. Small bowls are lain out at each place after Stormwind measured the wall sections she'd left, and she seems to place certain symbols by each.

Last -- at Stormwind's prerogative, a certain recovered, defiled statue of Corellon would find its new home at the city's docks; right next to the entering archway. Perhaps a statement, the Queen's favored weapon of a Heavy Pick is struck into one of the more chipped parts of the structure; and the city's sigil and colors are painted on its tabard and as its shield's heraldry.

There was an existing defilement though. A pair of red wyrmlings crawling the heft of a staff which the statue kept close. There was a faint quirk of amusement at the Green's lip, for a moment.

A hint of irony.]

// Editted in the existing changes to the defiled statue as given to me by The Great Equalizer. Thanks TGE!

*all right.
*well, here's a better question
*do you wanna have a bad time

Playing: Tanar'i Shit Disturbers

Lutra

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 06 2016, 8:02 AM 

Player

Eltryptich wrote:
There would be daily training drills going on at the Vargach'dekza. The Ulsaruk can be seen giving instruction to the former slaves on the basics of the spear, blade, and crossbow using the targets and combat dummies wrested from the ruins of Edonil. Her demeanor was stern yet with a good measure of patience being forced out of the red scale in order to whip these mentally traumatized former slaves into shape.

They are really bad material to work with but after Kelia's dedication results begin to show. They are slowly starting to get used to the armors and weapons they gathered from the fallen drow of Nec and from the ruins of Edonil. However, they still show considerable amount of fear, especially when the Godclaw checks on them.

A group of kobolds also arrive from L'Obsul to the Godclaw. Asking them to show where they should begin their work.

#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 06 2016, 21:32 PM 

Player

Location: WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU WHERE WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE?! NGAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

[Stormwind leads those of the Yuvarux down to the caves which the slaves once inhabited -- first indicating the spore farms and the walls nearby here, before letting each climb down the rope to the half-excavated ruins. She would motion around, as though to indicate the whole of this area…]

"Mineral resources, further ruins; report back everything and anything you find -- and if you keep the spore farms in check, what of it you need for yours is yours to take as well."

*all right.

Eltryptich

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 07 2016, 12:37 PM 

Player

For the next few days, The Ulsuruk can be seen around HQ teaching her recruits the ins and outs of the proper use of the shield. Notably a long course on working together in shield wall formations. She keeps up her firm yet patient stance, yet the patience fades as the recruits improve and expectations are raised.

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 07 2016, 14:16 PM 

Player

The Sixth Meagear makes note of their use of the shields. He also looks to what each individual soldier's strength is, drafting his plans to train them further in the few days to come.

#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 07 2016, 20:56 PM 

Player

[Stormwind would spend the majority of the day seeing to the city's economic sectoral concerns -- attending to paperworks, looking in on the Kobolds' work as they tirelessly unearth the ruins; she assumed her duties very seriously as they started to become more involved. The woman herself, evidently, started to loose opportunities to slip out of the temple…

… -and the few times she did, to anyone that asked, she wouldn't say where…]

*all right.

Lutra

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 09 2016, 19:46 PM 

Player

The kobolds would begin to mine as directed. While the Svirfneblin alchemists soon imply that they are about to complete their task thus the promised payment in gold should be presented.

The recruits are getting trained. Kelia gave them the basics while Sven recently practiced formations with them, however, their training is far from being complete.

In the meantime another attack hit the city from the cloaks. Oddly enough...the freshly trained militia man managed to survive the attack, although they were mostly passive holding a certain circular formation that Sven was teaching right before the attack. The quintessential part was done by the Zau'tar vanguard, Sven and a few new-old drow faces of the city.

#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 09 2016, 20:55 PM 

Player

[Whenever Stormwind would hear of this, however she would; she would promptly express her disappointment through action. A message is delivered to the Warlord and Sixth Meager by a messenger whom left the temple, alongside another which makes its way to the Drydock; requesting a status report for the month from the Dockmaster.

Another unassuming note makes its way to the State Treasurer. Clearly, the Valsharess doesn't feel like charging out after people between-… whatever it was she was doing of late]

*all right.

#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 13 2016, 22:12 PM 

Player

[Assuming they were there, Stormwind would check with 'certain new residents' to ensure they settled in; showing them opportunities which existed within the militia, as well as offering other positions if they so desired -- and otherwise just leaving them to be; though makes note of their dwelling conditions, to improve them as needed.

She also checks with the Kobolds -- informing those that were here of the council elections, and asking that they put forth a representative for the interests of the Yuvarux tribe's detachment in the area; and further shows them various ramps and doorways in the city to set up contingency traps, inquiring about materials which may be required to assemble ones that could be activated as needed.]

*all right.

Missing Scales

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 21 2016, 3:19 AM 

Player

Location: Sitting upon my throne of salt, collected from the tears of my enemies.

The Dockmaster, seen outside seldomly as of late, busy writing missives, and organizing trade handing duties, steps out from the Peninsula House and stretches. She heads down to the marketplace by the docks, seeking out the local merchants and chatting with a few, doling out some coin here and there as incentives, and social grease. She stops in the center and tacks up a decree.

Quote:
Merchant master sought to manage trade route with Shadowscape. Undersea experienced Crew needed . Percentage cut plus Incentive package to be negotiated for master, crew paid by stipend per return . Interested parties inquire with Dockmaster.

#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 01 2016, 3:55 AM 

Player

[Stormwind spends at least part of her day, as it is the month's end, going around the city; asking each of the people she passes to try and recieve a consensus on who it is the public intends to offer forth as their representative seats for the Consulate house

The other part, perhaps in a manner she considers overdue, is spent unhallowing the area within the temple's innermost chamber; deep infernal and draconic chants punctuating her phrases as she attempts to somewhat permanently settle in the grip of her Mother Avarice's claim in the area]

*all right.

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 05 2016, 8:37 AM 

Player

Naltyrr and another drow can be seen going into the Temple; gold is exchanged and a sizable amount of metals are deposited into the Temple funds. A note is left in the newly updated ledger.

Adamantine ingots set aside for a Sorcere project, do what you will with the mithril.

Naltyrr

NWN Account Name: KnightProtector

Lutra

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 11 2016, 0:32 AM 

Player

Quote:
Inside the sea caverns of Nec'perya a worker reports that one of the ancient aboleth symbols turned from red to green! It apparently alerts the "Liberated" as well and six of the hybrid illithids appear in the city, starting to search for something.

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 11 2016, 23:08 PM 

Player

Upon a message being conveyed to the Sorcere about the symbol being turned on, a loud exclamation can be heard from within.

"Oh CRAP!"

Naltyrr can then be seen leaving the Sorcere in pursuit of the sighted Liberated in the city, his flesh golem servitor and svirfneblin secretary hot on his heels.

Eltryptich

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 13 2016, 6:10 AM 

Player

The Varach'dekza guards are put on highest threat alert.

#StraightOutaAvernus

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 15 2016, 0:04 AM 

Player

[It doesn't take long for Stormwind to hear word.

Probably anyway.

Nobody would've heard from her within the temple for a few days now. Since being notified, it's almost as though she's taken the liberty to go into some sort of 'hiding'. Anyone who asked the temple guards of her presence would be informed she hasn't entered or left the building in days. Which would indicate she was either in there and hasn't left, or she hasn't been in the city for some time.

The door is locked in the innermost chamber, though; and curiously the flow of written work to those who should receive it has not stopped -- Kobolds continue to deliver parchments written by her; and one of those promptly makes its way to the High Imperator, alerting him to investigate this as soon as possible.

Another one finds its way to a certain band of Mylocks, and the curiously human looking female that came down with them when they were brought down…]

*all right.

Lutra

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 17 2016, 6:42 AM 

Player

A group of illithids seemingly occupied the building that is now used by the Sorcere. However, they just tend to refer to it as "Halls of Creation". They do not care about anyone who passes by, they are seemingly busy pushing the buttons of the odd looking panels of the former Aboleth laboratory.

Nemain

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 22 2016, 13:42 PM 

Player

Ril'ithra finally finds her way to the city, bandana with the colors to the House she'd only briefly been associated to noticeably missing from her arm. After taking a walk through the city, her steps direct to the marketplace, where she sits down to take a drink while she writes a letter down, brow furrowed as she does so.

Lutra

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 23 2016, 1:27 AM 

Player

In the meantime the activity of the mindflayers have increased in the past few days. The Liberated are going all around the city, seemingly searching for something while some of them remaining inside the "Halls of Creation" continuing their silent work on the keypads. They are ignoring the suroundings usually and it is hardly possible to get them distracted by locals and as such, the local slave population is starting to get used to them. However, if Naltyrr is approaching them they are "kindly" making an offer to "fix" him.

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 24 2016, 9:27 AM 

Player

Not letting this rare opportunity to see the building's devices finally work to go to waste, Naltyrr and his secretary can often be seen around the Sorcere, or the "Halls of Creation," taking notes on the movements of the illithid and the panels they use.

Naltyrr, being especially nosy, often hovers around the illithid, observing how they operate the panels themselves.

SamTheGiantSlayer

PostPosted: Thu, Nov 24 2016, 10:00 AM 

Player

Tomanita'sorne makes a point to accompany the Drow around the Halls of Creation, should the Illithids decide to truly 'fix' him - whether she was there to assist the jaluk or the Illithids in that matter remains unseen!

However, it was certain that the jabress herself was in search of something. She too kept an eye on the workings of the Illithids, and even chanced asking them a question with a single thought.

//pm incoming

Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!

Lutra

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 29 2016, 4:49 AM 

Player

The activity in the Sorcere building continues from the illithids, they keep operating the panels while some of them are coming and going. It appears that they managed to activate some of the defcunt elevators and they use them now.

Eltryptich

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 03 2016, 7:13 AM 

Player

Ul'suruk Kelia Angston picks up the pace of military drills in the city of late. Her guards can be seen marching around town and doing mock military skirmishes at different points on the island in preparation apparently.

She also orders her troops to instruct the local populace on survival and hunkering down in the case of invasion from outside forces. One could speculate at this uptick in activity.

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 10 2016, 4:54 AM 

Player

Naltyrr and his servitor make an appearance from the city's leyline with an eyeless cyclops corpse in tow. Rounding up some other flesh golems from their usual duties, Naltyrr has the dead cyclops carried into the Sorcere.

Eltryptich

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 14 2016, 17:28 PM 

Player

The Ul'suruk can be seen at the Temple and Great Forge more of late. Taking small breaks from the endless training of her troops. She is seen smelting large quantities of various metals at the Forge as well as one evening with Gerald in tow as they go in to do some spell aided forging of mass quantities of weapons. Her visits to the temple complex are more to stockpile various metal ingots within as well as offering up many precious gems on the altar of Tiamat. She would also meander around the temple complex's various chambers seemingly deep in thought.

After these rounds she would of course return to her work training her troops.

Richard_Edmund

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 15 2016, 10:38 AM 

Player

Spending time in the bazaar of Thran'daariv, Tebryn seems focused on perfecting the runes he had been working meticulously on over the last cycles. He appeared to be waiting on something...

Discord: Bhaalorian#5715

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 04 2017, 5:09 AM 

Player

Somewhere in the Great Forge, hideous laughter echoes out!

"IT IS ALIIIIIIVVE!"

"NO!"

"IT IS ANIMATED!"

The source of the voice, Naltyrr, can soon be seen leaving the Great Forge in the company of other drow with the adamantine golem, now fully repaired and functional, in tow behind him. The drow head into the Sorcere, leaving the golem to guard the doors.

Lutra

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 06 2017, 20:39 PM 

Player

Indeed, the ademantine golem can be seen stationed outside the Sorcere building. The workers who arrived from L'Obsul slowly begin to leave the city and returning to L'Obsul. The guards that were lended by the House Zau'tar are also minimized now and mostly focused around the "Halls of Creation", the building that the Sorcere claims. Meanwhile the Liberated are continuining their work inside the building and for the observers it might seem that they managed to activate some of the elevators that were not functioning in the past.
The Svirfneblins are still saying their usual words, the "Lemendemenispoiradelopth".

Eltryptich

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 04 2017, 3:08 AM 

Player

Two Varach'dekza Guards are stationed in shifts outside of the Spider Palace and also the now vacated Southeastern House.

Arkun

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 04 2017, 21:00 PM 

Player

A single male Drow can be seen wandering from the Spider Palace, returning with sacks that drip and dribble blood - the scent of raw Rothe in the air. Whenever he exits, the bags are empty. Whatever is inside is feeding well.

Eltryptich

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 06 2017, 2:56 AM 

Player

A pair of Varach'dekza Guards are posted in shifts outside the doors of the Halls Of Creation.

Eltryptich

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 07 2017, 4:18 AM 

Player

As promised, two Varach'Dekza guards are posted inside the Halls Of Creation in shifts. The guards do not get in anyone's way but generally stand guard in the main halls out of mind of the researchers and liberated doing their various task.

Eltryptich

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 14 2017, 7:19 AM 

Player

The central hill of the city would burst into activity today, as Varach Dekza guards would be seen moving building materials into staging areas. Also down the hill more guards are tapped to finally clear the area where the old Vanguard structure once stood possibly in preparation of something. Kelia could be seen overseeing both of these operations.

Eltryptich

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 18 2017, 18:23 PM 

Player

Military and construction activity underway on the central hill of Thran'daariv as the fortification construction begins. Meanwhile down the hill in the recently cleared area formerly belonging to the Vanguard building is cordoned off and the Varach Dekza not currently helping on construction are busy training in this area daily either under one of the commanders or Ulsuruk Kelia herself.

Rigela

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 19 2017, 16:11 PM 

Player

In a particular cave, where a certain water node may be found Rilune would seem to spend near most of her (somewhat) limited time in the city seeming to just watch the rising fountain of water. She attended these small and personal events alone and seemed to do little else at all.People who observed her, may find her to be in a meditative state, Breathing slow and methodical. Occasionally she would move around or cast a variation of divination spells but otherwise she remained relatively inert and ignored matters around her.

Many an hour would be spent like that, sometimes bordering on a full cycle or more and when she had finished whatever it was she was doing she would depart for L'obsul without word or fuss.

Eltryptich

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 28 2017, 4:04 AM 

Player

Kelia can be seen with a small detachment of Varachdekza guards moving into the Southeastern house. It seems the building is to be used again.

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 22 2019, 12:28 PM 

Player

Naltyrr the drow once more makes an appearance!

He makes inquiries to the inhabitants of who the current leadership of Thraan'dariv is.

Budly

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 25 2019, 20:25 PM 

Player

I demand that the leaders of Thraan'dariv step forward and proclaim their current status. Intruder dragons took it but show no leadership.

- Barrililath

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

Eltryptich

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 05 2019, 4:00 AM 

Player

Kelia, the former ruler of the town who has not been seen much in some time has been seen more often around the city and is making frequent visits to the Sanctum Of The Wyrmlord. She spends much time in prayer to her 5 headed goddess.

Budly

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 01 2020, 12:35 PM 

Player

Budly wrote:
I demand that the leaders of Thraan'dariv step forward and proclaim their current status. Intruder dragons took it but show no leadership.

- Barrililath

Is hammered back up in the outskirts along with.

How about you crawl back out, Kelia. People have seen you about.

- Barrililath

Eltryptich

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 31 2020, 4:48 AM 

Player

Budly wrote:
Budly wrote:

- Barrililath

- Barrililath

At long last an answer is "hammered" out underneath Barrililath's

I am not and have not been in charge here in quite some time. Nor do I hold any position within. You might want to reach out to Malatrix the high priestess if she is still in charge. I have no interest...

-Kelia

Budly

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 31 2020, 16:30 PM 

Player

Eltryptich wrote:
Budly wrote:
Budly wrote:

- Barrililath

- Barrililath

I am not and have not been in charge here in quite some time. Nor do I hold any position within. You might want to reach out to Malatrix the high priestess if she is still in charge. I have no interest...

-Kelia

Who ever that is, she has not been seen either. Show yourself and we can talk.

-B

Eltryptich

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 31 2020, 22:02 PM 

Player

- Barrililath
[/quote]

-Kelia
[/quote]

Who ever that is, she has not been seen either. Show yourself and we can talk.

-B
[/quote]

I'm sure she can be found in the temple of Tiamat in the town center. As I have said that the affairs of this town I slew and enslaved hundreds of drow over is not worth my time any longer. If you have other business with me then find me in L'Obsul or on the surface world in Southport or Kampo's might be a likely spot, but the affairs of Thraan'Daariv are no longer interesting to me.

// Malatrix is an npc under dm control. Might be able to get them.

Budly

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 01 2020, 22:06 PM 

Player

The Drow looked over the note, huffing to herself, the large shadow dragon kin Drow wandered off, puting the names to her mind

// Thank you for the information! :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2