View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 20 2016, 7:03 AM 

Player

A scrawled love letter written in drow is left on a notice board in L'Obsul.

Iim'mur'ss

How I have missed you! The disapproving mothers have disappeared and no longer does the family convulse in drama over the slightest indiscretion! Why do we not meet once again to engage in our once forbidden love, or at least why not just engage in one more exercise of steamy passion for old time's sake?

I know we had our falling outs and engaged in fiery disagreement with each other, many times it looked like the relationship had failed for good (especially in the case of transmitted diseases, thanks for that by the way) but this is L'Obsul where almost anything goes. Granted, that it is no longer forbidden has taken out much of the fun with there being little risk, but does that not only lead to other avenues of whirlwind intensity which we might travel down instead?

I will be waiting for you with bated breath in the market of L'Obsul's top floor in three cycles times, where we can dine over the choicest duergar ale and mushroom stew.

N

NWN Account Name: KnightProtector

MazeOfThorns

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 20 2016, 16:33 PM 

Player

Location: Just arrived from Korriban by Fury class Imperial Interceptor

A drow male in blue and silver house colors stands at the board for a few moments, presumably reading the postings. His expression remains simply serious as is proper for an underdark drow male. He doesn't say a word. He simply reaches up and plucks the posting down with a swift, decisive movement that surely rips it slightly. He clutches it in a fisted hand surely crumpling it yet this must be so he doesn't drop it...

If asked what he's doing his reply in drowish is in an even tone after he unclenches his jaw. "Obviously as a servant to the Honored Mistress Iim'mur'ss, I bring her letters to her."

And with that, he strides off, presumably to find his mistress.

2015 Mr. AMIA with the Fabulous Estara ~ 2015 Best Developed SOB Character: Rith'tar

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]