View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Magiros

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 23 2010, 14:53 PM 

Player

[Everyone is welcome to post here what their characters are doing in the Library, perhaps this way we get one topic for the Library happenings than dozens.]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A rather new figure can be seen around the library. This, obviously a wizard, wears red and black, partly a heavy armor and a robe, armor. The upper body part being a plate armor and the lower body part being a robe. On his right hand he carries a black staff, on the top of it there is a red crystal. On his back, but sometimes on his left hand, there is a tower shield. His face is hidden with within the shadows of his black cloaks hood.

What this man does in the library is obvious, he studies. Mostly necromantic arts but recently he has taken to himself to study transmutation magic, so the books that he reads are mostly about them. Currently he seems to be more focused on transmutation school.

Magiros

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 26 2010, 9:49 AM 

Player

Lately the wizard in red and black can be seen scipting scrolls from a book, what the book is, curious people would soon find out it to be transmutation spellbook. What is the spell, he wouldn't reveal it, saying only:

"Attend the lecture that I will soon hold and you will find out."

Also other notes can be seen on the table, notes about transmutation school. However, he wouldn't let anyone read them too much.

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 26 2010, 17:31 PM 

Player

Aly'isgar her invisibility still active from whatever endeavor she was about strides into the library. She isn't the least bit quiet however her specially made boot soles muffle her strides.

Seeing a new figure in the library she goes closer to investigate. Near it she can tell it is rather alive hiding beneath its hood. Her crimson eyes quickly scan the books, the notebook and seeing transmutation she looks back to the figure as this is not the area of her current interest.

As her invisibility fades, he would see a dainty drow female, her mostly cloth armor adorned with a breastplate, greaves and gauntlets of metal. She has wild hair some covering parts of her face the rest seemingly alive and dancing about her head. Her crimson eyes stare at him as she speaks in common with a drow accent, her tone amused. "You are in the sanctuary, there is no reason to hide."

And with that she pivots in a militaristic fashion and strides to the "V" section of the library.

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 27 2010, 0:55 AM 

Player

*valkin would nod the re robed wizard in a respectfull manner, he would move about the library assisting the librarian to ensure all the tomes are properly returned to there rightful places, an then would offer his assistance to the man like he would any other, yet his tone would be somewhat sarcastic*

Greetings an salutations, i assume you do not require my assistance in this just yet. I am pleased to see you so quickly making use of your new title within the Magistarium, i shall do my best to attend your lecture, an i look foward to reports of its success regardless.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]