View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
wereguy2

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 12 2010, 8:40 AM 

Player

A lone Pale Master has essentially taken up residence in the library. He wears a finely woven, void-black rode without a left sleeve, plainly revealing a grisly arm of bone, and is perpetually hooded. In his other hand, or cradled further down, within the crook of his arm, is a plain black staff, topped with an animate skull which randomly swivels around on it's single axis of motion, but otherwise, makes no other movements, contrary to it's regular self.
The man himself appears to be looking for something... He devours tome upon tome, reading quickly and efficiently, but seemingly at random. He barely leaves the place, only taking short, irregular breaks for rest and nourishment. His movements are frantic; he seems to be, to some degree, desperate, though the cause of this is not apparent.

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 12 2010, 16:58 PM 

Player

*Valkin approaches garbed in his usuall black an red Velvet an silk robes, his lich crown glows slightly an his steps slow,*

Greetings an salutations, i see you have found your way to the library of the living city now, it is good to see you are progressing your knowledge, perhaps i can be of some assistance now, you seem in need of such. If you acquire assistance in the deahtless arts i am certain the Magistarium or myself can be of some assistance to you, an you to us.

maimed247

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 12 2010, 22:36 PM 

Player

Clad in armour of bleached bone, ribbons emblazoned with blood red.
Ranking Captain of the Living City guard, would also approach the man,
offer assistance and guidance whilst he visits the city, then politely leave.
The man would see this figure two times each day as he patrols through the library.

wereguy2

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 13 2010, 0:49 AM 

Player

Both offers for help are hurriedly declined; some speedily mumbled, nigh-incomprehensible excuse given. Accompanying this is a singular motion, a leaning directly over whatever he is reading at the time, obscuring it.

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 13 2010, 2:34 AM 

Player

*valkin would have memorized just about anything he glances at with his intellect so vast, an he would make note of what the man was researching, tho he would muse to himself that he had read a good portion of the tomes and book in the library an not be surprised if he had already read what the man was examining, especially if it was related to the necromantic arts or pale mastery*

"veary well, you already know were you might find me if you require assistance with you (insert research), for knowledge an power"

*with that valkin moves on carrying about his other duties within the city, wondering why this pale master was being so secretive about his research or why he had been so rude thus far , perhaps his pale mastery rituals had not gone right, an he was damaged mentally*

wereguy2

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 13 2010, 4:27 AM 

Player

The exact subject of the man's research is indistinct and disjointed. He crowds himself with a wide array of tomes, in particular, those on undead and the plane of Negative Energy, ancient history, dead deities and cosmology. He does, however, seem to know what he is doing, and moves with deliberation and purpose.

wereguy2

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 17 2010, 7:42 AM 

Player

Suddenly, he is gone. No trace of him remains, and he cannot be seen anywhere else in the Living City, either.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]