View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
chaoskid_14

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 22 2010, 6:49 AM 

Player

my life begins as a mere child with no proper family nor place to call home i would lie cheat and steel from the locals to live this sad excuse for life, that was soon to crumble in my very hands themselves
and change my life forever. . . .

i spent most of my time in the towns graveyard in an abandoned crypt cut off from the civilized knowing i'm better than the poor sod's that plagued the town with their corrupt laws and false hopes, i soon realized there was no hope for me here for each passing day evading the towns guards proved to become more difficult with each passing day.

however there did come a day where i thought my life had come to an end when i heard strange noises and whispers coming form the graveyard outside my crypt, scared that my life is at an end i curled up in rags and barricaded myself in a corner when the crypt door was blown of and three dark figures entered the room, one of the figures that stood close to me cowering was at least six foot maybe a bit more wearing dark plate Armour wielding a huge sword that radiated with raw power this figure huffed and ripped the rags i was curled up into the air while i laid with my head in my hands hoping it is all a dream. . . .

how i wished this was all a dream but my fears were soon realized as i was picked up by the towering figure with a tight grasp on my neck dangling his mighty sword inches from my neck with a look of horror i closed my eyes ready to embrace the cold and harsh whispers of the afterlife. . . when i heard in a raspy low voice from a rather skinny figure of the three figures say "Thantos.. withdraw your blade" with a stern look from the towering figure he nodded to the other two figures and withdrew his blade but still holding a firm grip on my neck while i struggled to breath' the other two figures slowly slinked over to me and examined my frail body for a brief moment then the rather skinny figure leaned closer and said your not like the other filth that reside in the nearby town are you...? still trying to worm my way out of his grasp i answered low smirk the figure then grabbed my chin and looked into my eyes "i can see what you have been through you will do nicely if you so wish to leave this pathetic life of yours...?

pondering my situation i agreed to his terms and was then thrown to the floor as i scampered again to the safety of a confined corner examining the figures again with wide eyes " you will remain here until we need you,if you run off or cause us problems we "will kill you without hesitation" with thoes words they turned and exited the crypt.

over a period of years i served these figures doing odd jobs here and there, and providing valuable information on the towns latest activities and news this became quite frequent until one night i heard a loud thud outside my crypt and a small chest was dumped at my crypt door, looking around i shuffled over to it and knelled beside it, after a few moments i picked the lock and peered in the mysterious chest to find a piece of parchment with the words "it is time, come to us at the stroke of midnight when the secrets of the night are best unearthed, and a shall be revealed, however you must make it to our lair alone as a test of your worth and devotion to us, if you manage to make it here you will be rewarded. . . signed in black text Dead Walker
i tucked the letter away for safe keeping then something caught my eye at the bottom of the chest, an curved blade that seemed to radiate a small fraction of power i assumed this was my protection for my journey to their lair, that night i scavenged up what supplies i could and slowly drifted of to sleep with dreams that filled my mind with what was to come. . .

i made it to were they said to met and it was there that i took the first steps to learning the divine teachings of Velsharoon and how to channel his divine will into raw power it was the first step to greatness but was cut short when shock waves rattled the ground beneath us and sounds of thundering feet and hoofs were heard heading toward the castle where i spent most of my days learning of Velsharoon and soon the door was blown off and all was taken from me by a crusade of Kelemvor followers wielding torches and steel slaying all right before my eyes, i watched in horror and then darted to a shadow behind a huge pillar trying not to give away my position as i looked around i saw a young servant hiding in the shadow of an alter the knights seemed to notice this young person so they approached with caution i closed my eyes and then a rock was thrown at my feet and then the knights paused and came toward me i looked at the young servant one more time and saw he had a nasty smile on his face and was in a position ready to bolt for freedom at the first chance he got, shocked at this i darted to another shadow but was eventually up against a wall, in a fit of panic i lent back and knocked a wall mounted candle holder by accident i slid down a narrow passage to find a room with many coffins in them and without hesitation i jumped into one and closed the lid tight..

after the battle died down i emerged from the coffin to a darkly lit room with candles and various magical items and smells that filled the air, i made my way back to the main entrance where the battle took place and then fell to my knees at the sight of my master Dead Walker dead in a pool of his own blood.

after a while of greaving for my lost master i noticed a scroll clutched in his left hand stained with blood splatters i pryed it from his cold hands and began examining it, written on the scroll in bold black lettering was "Answer the call of the Vaunted and receive the knowledge, power and greatness that only Velsharoon can give at Tarkuul and then the lettering becomes to hard to read with blood staining the rest of the scroll.

while i was under the watch of my master Dead walker when he was alive he mentioned this place Tarkuul quite often and that someday i might be able to visit such a place and receive divine power and serve always under the watchful gaze of Velsharoon, i then ran to the castles library and pored throuh many books to find anything on Tarkuul, i got a few
leads in books and note's left by the no longer living in this place

so with what i wanted clearly in my mind i set off to the Amia isles to make my new life and bring Velsharoons tidings to this place and most importantly continue in my masters foot steps as a Necrophant of Velsharoons will...

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 23 2010, 13:42 PM 

Player

*valkin notives the new arrival an welcomes him to the living city, offering assistance with anything during his stay within the city, he advised his were the high magistaris office is an snuggest he come see him once he is more familiar with the city, he parting words are*

"Mineself believes there is a place for thou in the living city, if thou van prove your devotion to the lord of crypts, an of course to the living city that you are "dedicated" an contributing member of the Tarkuulian community"

*He leaves as he came to attend to other duty's, an awaits to see if this follower is loyal an devoted for once*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]