View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Oinn

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 23 2010, 23:00 PM 

Player

* A woman can be seen entering Tarkuul fully garbed in uttermost black hemmed in gold, the figure of a dragon on her cloak, and a staff in hand with the figure of a dessicated dragon's skull atop it.

As she walks her cloak rustles with the movement of wings under it.

She has not been seen in Tarkuul in any recent times but seems to know where she is going. She sets a small unmarked crate near the gates in a place that won't interrupt foot traffic or impede the guards and above it she posts a sign that is easily read by any entering the city:*

Wanted

Any and all Cast-off Clothing belonging to Necromancers or Persons of Undead Nature. Clothing that was in constant contact with the skin is preferred over others, and Underwear is preffered over all-others.

All Cast-Offs are preffered to be Used and Well-Worn, with Scent and even Stains on the material. Scent is of utmost importance. The smellier the better.

This collection box will be available for Twenty Four Hours every Tens-day.

~ Twackalope ~

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 24 2010, 1:30 AM 

Player

*a note is left in the donations box*

I shall see thou in my office in the tower of the dammed, if thou requires assistance gathering such samples or perhaps further assistance perusing your research the Magistarium Morits may be willing to offer a research grant or some assistants.

Regards

High Magistari Valkin Mulgin.

Oinn

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 24 2010, 4:24 AM 

Player

*After the day has drawn to a close the woman returns to gather the box and reads the note. Later in the week a similar note written in the same hand as the the sign originally on the box is sent to the tower of the damned and adressed to the High Magistari. It reads thus: *

My thanks for the note. I do not require the clothing for samples for any experiment, ser or madam. I simply ran out of poutpourri and am trying to refresh my stock.

If however you are interested in this aspect please send word to

~O. Savert, in care of Speedies Messenger Service, Cordor Office~

~ Twackalope ~

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]