View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 28 2010, 14:40 PM 

Player

*a notives is placed up in the castle an tower of the dammed*

Donations an Trade aid

Tarkuulians, the revitalization of the living city continues on schedule, however we will require further contributions to see the city is full repaired cleaned an restored. A donations chest has been placed in the tower of the dammed for this purpose, any of the following things can be contributed to help with this project.

Desired Donations.

1. refined timber
2. refined ores.
3. precious gems
4. marble, stone, granite, mortar, clay, bricks, limestone.
5. Knowledge in the form of books to be added to the library.
6. Trade goods that may be of use.
7. Gold large an small sums welcome.

If you think there is more that may aid the city's reconstruction please ensure you run such mast myself an if such s of use we shall have it placed safely in the chest an transported to our vaults.

although arrangements have been maid with some construction workers an individuals with trade skills the living city still is in need of further stone masons, carpenters an the like to complete the repairs. we also encourage archeologist with restoration practice an sculptors an artist to donate an assist in the decorative features of the living city.

Regards

High Magistari Valkin Mulgin.

// current contents as follows. an i can tell you it was a lot of clicking to get that all from my trade chest into the donations chest, my hand hurt afterward lol.

maimed247

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 28 2010, 16:01 PM 

Player

With no building materials at hand, he approaches the coffer and up turns a large bag of gold. Raining of gold crowns into the section pertaining other donations of gold. Afterward he travels up the stairs to his office to pen letters seeking the building materials required.

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 01 2011, 10:52 AM 

Player

*a new round of posters are placed up advertising an encouraging donations*

My Sovereign

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 04 2011, 16:23 PM 

Player

*Howl places in 500,000 gold, check with Valkin for Confirmation*

Alkor

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 05 2011, 1:09 AM 

Player

Location: Somewhere on a tiny speck of a planet, in a tiny speck of a universe.

*Mortin placed a bag of gold inside the chest as well a few trinkets from his 'dust collection' that he thinks may be of use. A small note is attached to the bag of gold*

I have pledged a million to the construction project, and such a pledge has now been honored.

-Mortin

Let's make it, not over.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]