View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Selvec Darkon

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 29 2010, 16:36 PM 

Player

Location: On a Disk, carried by four elephants, which stand on a gigantic turtle.

*Sitting at a desk with one of the many undead guards pulled close to see what is being written, a cloaked and hooded figure pens some writing on a note*

"I know you can read this. I know you are alive, as all whom come here do.

Your speaker, or the one who's been claiming to speak for your at least, is going to bring a lot of trouble to you.
Valkin has allied himself with numerous groups, Banites, Crycians, Horsemen, and smaller groups that would like to be seen as assassins. He is on the verge of starting a war, a war that he is bound to lose. Evil turns on itself, least when it gathers in such large groups as this, not under one strong hand and mind. What we see here, is an issue.

At first this alliance and Valkins actions certainly would have drawn only the ire of those whom would normally like to see you destroyed. However, his allies, and himself, are causing issues with those of us who can come here. Those of us who have been quite happy to ignore what we see, and enjoy the place of learning that this isle had become. His plans are causing issues for us, causing us to be on the side of the battle we wish not to take. This side, see's us unfortunately considering his home a hostile target, and that is you.

I'm sure you've been very aware for some time now that he has been getting out of hand. That he seeks to become the new Frey. That he is bringing danger to all you are, and all that has been worked here for so long. That eyes you've worked hard to have turned from you, are now staring with hostile intent because of this man. If you wish him removed, perhaps you should let it be known. There are those who would rally to see it done, and others I can bring to help.

I await to see what action you take. If you side with him, or remain the neutral party you have always been.

-MX"

*The figure sits there for about half an hour or so, forcing the undead creature to look at the paper. He then sets it aflame, burning it to cinders. Those cinders are then let loose into the wind outside. The figure stands up and leaves the island quickly.*

//The island would know whom it is clearly, and I will gladly let it be known in PM's to the DM. Also he sets the paper aflame, not the creature <_<

"Do ye know where the Holy-Flamin' Frost-brand Gronk-slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' woundin' an' returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-out-yer-bum is?"

Last edited by Selvec Darkon on Thu, Jan 06 2011, 9:52 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Alkor

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 06 2011, 5:25 AM 

Player

Location: Somewhere on a tiny speck of a planet, in a tiny speck of a universe.

*passing by Mortin could be mumbling to himself*

"Ghost-towns can be so dull."

*He continues his wandering, not even noticing a random person at some random desk*

Let's make it, not over.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]