View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
My Sovereign

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 04 2011, 17:03 PM 

Player

I require all lore and proper maintenance anyone can provide on Winterwights.

Puppet, and myself wish these articles so that we can better understand ourselves, and the changes that have happened to both our bodies.

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 05 2011, 1:11 AM 

Player

As myself has had experience with the winter wight i shall offer what i know of this creature to you, however there is a great deal already in the library on the basics of undead an there property, so i suggest you start with the ground work so you can fully understand the more evolved property's of a winter wight.

I also have a few special books in my possession that contain said information, an should you have something of worth to trade i shall write out some extracts to send to you.

Regards

High Magistari Valkin Mulgin.

// p.s i think you should make a request ASAP to have your RP for puppet sentience an the rp for your change to be "authorized" as the change an the rp you have been doing is great i think its important to make sure the dm agree with the "method" an lore first.

My Sovereign

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 05 2011, 19:23 PM 

Player

Under your words of wisdom master, I have decided not to go to Hollowfaust and will stay in the city and research these things, with your blessing of course.

What things do you need of me?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]