View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Sat, May 21 2011, 16:45 PM 

Player

The figure dressed in elegant formal robes exits the Temple of the Vaulted with a regal stride. Proceeding down the stairs and standing upon the sands of the Living City the figure pauses and digs their toes into the sand.

Standing there for several minutes only the hiss of an ‘s’ or occasional gestures of their hands might indicate whispering.

Then they bow formally and return, robes flowing around them, into the Temple.

And there is activity inside the Temple. The entry area seems….cleaner and tidier. The dust having been removed, benches straightened and interestingly enough bouquets of flowers placed in strategic places.

//PM sent

Last edited by Fierene Havenstar on Tue, Jun 07 2011, 23:29 PM, edited 1 time in total.

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 07 2011, 9:11 AM 

Player

* a dark robed wizard watches an takes not as such activity progresses*

P Three

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 07 2011, 9:19 AM 

DM

Occasionally, Irae'arra wanders in, accompanied either by her father or one of her various servants. Given the absolutely public faithlessness she holds, one might wonder what the drowess is up to.

Whatever it is, it involves tea. Copious amounts of tea. Always enough to share with Ava, Lume, and even Joshua is brought with her. Sadly, she has no head for baking, so there are no cookies.

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

maimed247

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 14 2011, 16:03 PM 

Player

The Captain enters the Temple, as quite as possible in heavy bleached plate.. His helm gazes around the area, taking note of those praying or otherwise. He moves about the walls in the low light, until he spots Ava, if she looks free he would approach her, incline his head and politely ask to speak with her.

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 16 2011, 18:43 PM 

Player

Ava would be found in the library area, sipping tea and pouring over tomes and her own notes. She would jump when he spoke and her startled look would be replaced by a smile as her gaze caught him. Apparently pleased to see him she would then wave him over.

"Come have some tea. I regret it's rather mundane at the moment." She would pour a dark brown tea with the unmistakable fragrance of morning glories into a fine glass tea cup that is etched with beautiful caligraphy.

maimed247

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 18 2011, 15:42 PM 

Player

The Captain takes the cup without a word.. and sits by her nursing the tea out of politeness, he watches her for a moment, curiously before his eyes wander to her notes. Leaning in he speaks to her at a deep whisper as to not disrupt others close by.

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 29 2011, 17:26 PM 

Player

An exceedingly pale woman dressed in black with a whip hooked to her belt enters the main chapel from the library. She takes a moment to look over the two, one with a cart of some kind and the other thinly framed.

“My mistress invites you to sit and have some tea.” She waves toward the way she just entered. Her voice is honey smooth and her eyes rather hungry looking.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]