View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Rigela

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 02 2011, 13:53 PM 

Player

As of late, those within the city would see another figure making more regular appearances. Diminutive in size and with the dark skin of the drow, she often has a mask pulled up over her face to leave her silver eyes showing - making claims was to ward against the sand which irritated her some. A dark, armoured robe worn - looking more for actual use than style or fashion.

She'd more often that not be accompanied by some form of undead servant, carrying bags or books for the duration it was in existence for her, lingering close in her time in the library. She would speak pleasantly enough to those who conversed with her, but would seem largely focused on what studies occupied her, introducing herself as Arete.

Her research would (Rather unsurprisingly, perhaps) consist of studies into that of sentient undead - Revenants for the most part, delving into what else the city has on offer. When she deigns to rest her eyes from staring at text and making notes, she moves to seek out those of the city to learn more of the place if able.

P Three

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 02 2011, 21:39 PM 

DM

She is met and welcomed by another Drowess, who introduces herself as Irae'arra Div'urden. Violet eyes hold no warmth, but she's impeccably-mannered and polite. She lets Arete know she is always available to answer questons.

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

Rigela

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 02 2011, 23:40 PM 

Player

Irae would be met pleasant enough by Arete.. a slight flick of her hand ushering her undead servant from looming over her for a moment during their brief conversation. She inquires about the laws of the city, for her own personal copy and simply curiosity about them. Likely simply keen to learn more of her more than possible new place of residence.

P Three

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 03 2011, 0:02 AM 

DM

She is given a book, containing all the laws and the important positions of the city, though none of them are accompanied by actual names.

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]