View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
beciv

PostPosted: Fri, May 27 2011, 0:23 AM 

Player

*A note is posted in the library and near the book merchant in the tower*

Dear scholars and residents,
I am searching for information on where I may find a bodak for study. I prefer that it is not a servant but one that is available to hunt and capture because I cannot garauntee its quality after my study and expirimentations are complete and I would not wish to damage one that is in servatude to anyone.

Please let me know if you have any information regaurding the location of such creature.

Thank you sincerely;
Lume

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 07 2011, 9:14 AM 

Player

Such is a rare undead to locate, thus i suggest the best course of action is to become trained in the art of hunting undead, with this you might be able to locate such a creature. If you are interesting in learning more leave word for me in my office.

High Magistari Mulgin

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]