View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ] 
Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 06 2011, 23:26 PM 

Player

Ava searches, she queries, she wanders around then is distracted for several hours by an intriguing book in the library before she remembers what she was doing.

Every guard, every merchant, every…thingy – hovering, standing, wailing, shuffling, clacking – no one, nothing is safe from the polite inquiry. “Pardon, might you know where I may find the Captain of the Living Guard?”

Metalien

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 07 2011, 1:02 AM 

Player

If asked Cerestan would reply "I have no idea, I haven't seen him in a long time. Perhaps he's dead?"

P Three

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 07 2011, 3:09 AM 

DM

Irae'arra pipes up from a couch.
"The last I saw of him he was having a lover's tiff with some fairly brainless looking bint in the Library some months back. She whined about some "Rose" or "Rosie" or some such. I'd start there. Failing that...inquire with the Voice."

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

Mishy moo

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 07 2011, 4:31 AM 

Player

Rosalie who would be dressed head to toe in her Guard Uniform with the edges of cloth lined with a pale blue standing in the sands of the Living City by the Gate whilst on duty, if approached her features are a cold mask, her manner is polite but there's a blunt edge to her words. She answers "I do not know m'lady. Follow a trail of blood if you wish, you've more hope of finding him than I." Her blue eyes hold nothing of their usual brightness, instead she sighs and continues "If you wish I shall leave word in his office should he decide to return to Tarkuul, Are you a resident of the Living City, m'lady?"

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 08 2011, 0:51 AM 

Player

Ava considers Rosalie for a moment. "I thank you for your assistance." Ava then smiles. "Tell me, would you happen to have something personal of his?"

Mishy moo

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 08 2011, 1:24 AM 

Player

Rosalie would raise a brow at the womans interest, her tone less cold and more amused when she replies; "If I had m'lady that would be between the Captain and I now wouldn't it?" She pauses giving a wry smile. "If you'll excuse me, I have other duties to attend in the Captains ongoing absence." Rosalie would make sure to note and commit nearly every detail of the womans appearance she could see, the same way she would about any asking questions around the Living City whilst one duty or otherwise. Then continues on her patrols making her way into the Crypts as her thoughts become more and more distracted.

Gravemaskin

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 08 2011, 6:10 AM 

Player

Once Ian hears that the captain is missing he would approach the woman looking for him.
"If you have questions or matters that require the attention of the protectorate, Lieutenant Dill is more than qualified to help with the matters. If she cannot be found, myself or Sergeant Kaye can handle the matter. It would hardly be the first time we've done so, as the entire protectorate have been trained rather well for these occations. I can tell you however, that I have not personally seen him in some time now."

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 10 2011, 16:39 PM 

Player

Ava thanks Ian with a smile. "Thank you for the information. It was very, very helpful." Then she pauses in order to catch his eye. "Do be sure to stop by the Temple here in Tarkuul when you have a free moment. It would be lovely to share some conversation and tea with you."

Merrien

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 10 2011, 18:34 PM 

Player

A diminutive pale woman with a firestorm mass of red curls bounds up behind Ian, watching and listening, and looking over the female with some interest, if a bit of an unstable gaze. She's planted at Ian's side and cants her head to one side, a subtle double-blink to her eyes--nictitating membranes, like a cat or a reptile.

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 11 2011, 16:30 PM 

Player

Ava's gaze would take in the pale woman and her smile would soften. "You are invited too of course. I would be very interested in what you think of my latest tea creation."

maimed247

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 12 2011, 15:45 PM 

Player

Black wings are firstly noticeable as the Captain steps through the City portal.. only part of his armour is still attached, rusted in places.. covered from head to toe in dirt, he looks like he'd literally crawled out of a grave, his eyes are ringed in dark circles and his usually smooth alabaster skin has taken on an off sickly tone, blood and sand smatters many old scabbed wounds, stretching out his arms deep partially healed nail marks across his chest tighten then crack.. bringing fresh blood free. He strides angrily to the city gate then across the sands, leaving light bloody outlines of his boots, growling low and menacing to anyone in his way. Vanishing into his office he reappears a few hours later, clean in uniform impeccably tidy as always.. taking his post beside the gate he resumes his duties, noticeably more irritated and moody than usual. To any questions he would simply reply.

"My business is my business..."

P Three

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 13 2011, 0:27 AM 

DM

He is met by a cool tone from a tiny woman.
Your business is your business, yes. However, if your business leaves you unable to perform your duties, I would think you might wish to step away from them. You are needed here. That is why you hold the position you do. It should not be up to your Sergeant to do your job, and that of thr rest of the Living Guard, alone.
A piercing violet gaze goes to his face before she turns away to head to the Castle proper. His battered state seems to gain no notice or sympathy from her.

Yee-haw!

maimed247

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 13 2011, 3:24 AM 

Player

The Captain seemingly ignored the tiny drowess incessant talking and need to re-inform him of his duties.. staring away from her and straight ahead across the sands, thoughts far away.. straying to the other missing guard, and a certain red haired woman whose scent still lingered around his senses. A length of lavender coloured ribbon clasped in his closed fist, her interest was curious to him.. his only worry was to what extent. At the days end he left his post with a backward glance across the sand, looking directly toward a woman garbed in the uniform of private.. he knew the blue depicting her rank brought out the brightness in her eyes, a brightness that had long faded. Exhaling he turned from her without a word and returned to his office, writing a short note he left again to leave it at the drowess' chamber.

Mishy moo

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 13 2011, 4:12 AM 

Player

That pair of once bright blue eyes watched the drow woman approach the Captain, she watched her leave again shortly after, she saw and felt an empty void in her mind and heart begin to spread. She watched him turn his back and walk away. When his figure disappeared into the Tower the mask that held her features frozen in coldness cracked and broke, furiously hurt emotion leaking through and her eyes not dull but burning bright with anger, but at what she couldn't say. Rosalie moved to the portal... on her way she tears angrily the strips of blue from her uniform leaving her attire in scraps hanging off her slender form. She throws the blue strips into the wind the lingering Rose Lily perfume scent on the cloth and in her wake as she disappears into the swamps, unlikely to return.

P Three

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 13 2011, 7:07 AM 

DM

Violet eyes scan the paper, and she pens a reply, the quill nib scratching on parchment a sound that soothes her irritation. Her dainty form slips up to the Guard Captain's quarters, and the reply is slid under the door. All of it done with no pomp, and as quickly as she's there, she's off again, on another mission, leaving just the echo of small boots' heels, and the scent of perfume; pale orchid and underdark-blooming roses.

Yee-haw!

maimed247

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 13 2011, 9:18 AM 

Player

The Captain finds the blue remnants, strips of cloth emblazoned with the Private rank.. jerking off his helm he brought the material to his nose, inhaling her scent deeply. As before the lingering smell of rose lillies branded his senses, he gave a strangled noise, the sound rung.. the tell tale sound of a breaking heart.. gulping around the hard lump that had formed in his throat he stared into the portal.. unable to chase after her, unable to turn away. After what seemed like hours he put his back to the portal and returned to the Tower without another word. Later he would appear in the Castle, rather violently striking her name from the Protectorate list.

P Three

PostPosted: Mon, Jun 13 2011, 11:28 AM 

DM

Violet eyes watch, silent, and silk-covered arms cross lightly over a delicate, small-boned chest. Irae shakes her head and turns back to her tome, a faint sneer hidden within the depths of her hood...

Yee-haw!

Gravemaskin

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 14 2011, 6:51 AM 

Player

Despite the tensions in the air around Tarkuul between some people the last couple of days, Sergeant Ian seems to be remarkably upbeat and in a good mood. Constantly greeting people with a slight smile and an uncharacteristicly soft tone. The smile however, would quickly turn into a small smug grin for the blink of an eye, were he to notice that his demenor annoyed anyone, afterwards he'd naturally apolagize for it in his usual way. A good servant of the nine, always cover their asses after all.

While standing watch, he'd inhale deeply trough his nose and let out a satesfied sigh. "Nothing like the stench of frustration and anger to get the blood pumping, my faithful vassal!" And with that he'd grin and slap his bodyguard on the shoulder.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]