View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
P Three

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 03 2011, 6:22 AM 

DM

Attention: All Tarkuul Residents!

In light of the stillness and lack of learning being offered by the Magestrium Mortis, I am offering classes, that our people's skills will not wither from disuse, or their frustrations build from a lack of communal learning. Our knowledge is the most important thing any of us possess, and to this end, we all owe the Living City a duty to expand and enrich our minds at all times.

Before planning a full syllabus, I would like to know what the students of the Magestrium feel needs to be addressed, and what subjects all of you feel you, or we, would do better to know more of. Please leave me a note in my office, in the Tower of the Damned, or meet with me to discuss any concerns, questions, or suggestions you may have.

To all of you I bid learning, and the wealth of the mind.
Irae'arra Div'urden.

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 12 2011, 18:39 PM 

Player

A note in beautiful script is left for Irae’arra in her office by a red headed, armor clad young lady.

Dear Irae’arra,

This is so wonderful of you.

I would like to turn your attention to the proper care, feeding and disposal of the undead. It has come to my attention that there are tomes about Amia incorrectly branding undead as all being diseased and unclean. The Salandran Temple of all places has a tome on their premises spouting this nonsense. It is clear to me that this notion needs to be updated.

I look forward to speaking to you more on the topic.

Ava

P Three

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 12 2011, 21:31 PM 

DM

Ava;
I would be happy to, and I think you are quite correct. Perhaps we can also put forth more truthful submissions to replace the ones presently in circulation? If you wish, send me a rough detail of the differences, I can pen a manual and let you edit. That will give us a useful text to teach from.
~Irae'arra

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]