View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 20 2011, 17:43 PM 

Player

*Valkin would be seen about the city. An holds several meetings in his office.valkin then decends into the crypts and ensurs the voice is awear of the reasons for his abcence. A note is left on the table. An a notice placed up in the Magisterium.*

All membera of the magisterium. My unfortunte abcence has come to an end an i have returned to attend to my dutys once more. If any should desire to dispute this let us meet an discuss the Matter.

Regards

high magistari mortis valkin mulgin

P Three

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 20 2011, 19:04 PM 

DM

Valkin;
By decision of the Voice, I have been placed as High Magestri. If it so chooses, I shall cede it. It alone shall decide that. Please see me at your earliest opportunity, and cease using the title until the Voice bestows it back to you.
Signed this day by my hand,
Irae'arra D'Tsab
High Magestri Mortis

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 21 2011, 4:09 AM 

Player

"Valkin will not reclaim his old position."

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 21 2011, 4:33 AM 

Player

Valkin packs up his possessions an says no more leaving the city i silence. Knowing full well how full of shit the voice is. obviously little point fighting with a child. Valkin moves on to find new venture an power. Perhaps the countless warnings from the masses were right an there is no hope or such a solom vindictive spiteful soul.

// occly i give up tormak u win its just not worth my time

Last edited by ValkinMulgin on Sun, Aug 21 2011, 5:28 AM, edited 1 time in total.

P Three

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 21 2011, 5:05 AM 

DM

Irae's stoic face shows nothing...much like her beloved father, she keeps that part of her either hidden, or simply nonexistant. She nods, upon hearing the Voice's proclamation, a faint malicious glitter in violet eyes.

The look fades, however, when she examines the three hundred someodd bottles for potions that lay unfilled and waiting.
"........vith."

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 21 2011, 5:33 AM 

Player

//No one leaves and gets to waltz back into their old position like nothing happened. Especially not in a city that values merit and consistent contribution towards its ends. Irra has provided this. Valkin, due to his absence, has not.

Don't be a crybaby over this. It's nothing personal. The world moves on when you leave.

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 21 2011, 5:49 AM 

Player

// its np i aint cry-babying, i just did a LOT while i was in that position an have little to show for it and when RL forces me to take a leave of absence i feel somewhat hard done by. but as you said big woopy life moves on as do i so its NP if you wont have me so be it.

I thought perhaps the city might respect valkin returning an taking charge "ceasing" what he believes is his etc etc besides i was told that the new high mag said they would step down when i returned full stop.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 21 2011, 5:56 AM 

Player

//I don't like being lied to. Thanks.

I'm locking this. Do as you will.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]