View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 22 2011, 18:49 PM 

Player

Her crimson eyes roamed around the vacant office. Her gloved hand held a single piece of parchment. She would simply stand for several moments taking in the state of things and allowing the place to speak to her of the one whom occupied it. Were they neat or messy? What items or tokens did they leave in plain sight? What tomes did they have in the office? What smells could be detected? What sounds?

After she had had her fill she placed the parchment upon the chair and pushed it under the desk. It was unremarkable parchment, the script neat and precise.

Captain Jason Hoyt,

I seek to meet with you in person. You may contact me by leaving word or message in my room in the Living Quarters here in The Living City.

~ Aly’isgar Vlos’Maral

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 23 2011, 14:50 PM 

Player

His quarters are cleaned out only a few hours after she leaves. The letter is whisked off to Jason by spectral courier and Aly'isgar is brought back to the office and informed that she may redecorate at will. Jason's effects and documents are removed and all that remains are what would be necessary to continue the office.

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 23 2011, 19:15 PM 

Player

Aly’isgar takes all the paperwork that pertains to the ranks, rules and uniforms for the Living Guard and sits at the desk. Her interest it seems is solely the state of the Living Guard and not in decorating at the moment. She then carefully recopies the ranks and rules onto clean pieces of parchment making notes on another piece of parchment to go over with the Headmistress at a later time.

Then she takes a long look at the uniforms. Her features remain their usual serious expression.

After a few hours of copying and making notes she stands and stretches. The only new decoration in the office is a note left on the desk and pinned by a dagger.

“Bel'la dos, Usstan zhal kla'ath l' Che'el al.”

// “Thank you, I shall serve The City well”

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 25 2011, 0:07 AM 

Player

Aly'isgar makes her way about the entire Living City looking into classroom, checking undercrofts, visiting crypts and observing portals. She nods politely to any professors she recognizes and in a pleasant drow accented voice asks those she does not know if they require assistance. Her manner is not intrusive and she leaves them to their studies quickly.

Her hair wild, her crimsons eyes thoughtful and manner is serious as she goes about her rounds. She makes a point of asking undead guards, the librarian and even the familiar keeper of the mythal corrupter if any of those on the Protectorate roster have been seen.

"If you should see Dill Buck-tooth, Ian Blackthorn, Kaye Elesia, Abhilasha Nalambar, Nathaniel Davis, Valin Blackheart, Maleta Wilkina, Arachanox Necro'Shade, Moric Amraphensbane, Rosalie Nottian and/or Osau them direct them to me.”

Should anyone visit her office they would find one new decoration. A Yuan’ti bikini upon an armor stand in a corner that bears precision cuts and is still adorned with yuan’ti blood.

P Three

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 25 2011, 2:08 AM 

DM

A bottle of Jhinrae, a good vintage, finds its way to the office, as a young drowess sighs and considers the sheer amount of work ahead, with a grin of rarely-seen excitement.

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

Manarethan

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 25 2011, 10:33 AM 

Player

Kaye continues to spend much of her time within the City, patrolling the buildings and grounds, as well as the area within the swamp directly surrounding the portal each morning and evening. When she is notified that Aly'isgar wishes to speak with her, she immediately heads to the Captain's office, waiting nearby until Aly'sigar returns.

Mishy moo

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 25 2011, 11:13 AM 

Player

Rosalie Nottian is rarely seen around Tarkuul's grounds and the absence continues, never is she dressed in a Private's uniform as she gave up her position long before the changes began in Tarkuul. If she happens to be seen it would be in Jason Hoyt's company only, before the two of them would leave to unknown destinations. If she hears of being sort out she ignores such appearing to care little for it.

// Barely active on Amia anymore, but I do pop in from time to time.

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 25 2011, 22:51 PM 

Player

Aly’isgar is soon seen again patrolling the city and the swamps below. After returning from the swamps she stops in to see Havoc. Then takes the bag of gold from the items sold and makes her way to the Tower of the Damned where she drops it in the chest behind the Phantom before returning to her office.

She would wave Kaye inside so they might be comfortable as they talked.

However, at seeing the bottle of Jhinrae she pauses, picks it up gently and finds a safe spot on a bookshelf. Apparently she intends to save it for a special occasion.

// Kaye, thanks for responding. Let me know when you’ll be on so we can meet up in game. Rosalie thanks to you too, I look forward to seeing you when you can make it in.

maimed247

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 26 2011, 5:14 AM 

Player

Jason's jet brows raise into his hair line as the city guards entre his office and proceed to pack his belongings. Having recieved no word of his dismissal, his brows pull into a frown as he opens his mouth to speak. Minutes pass slowly his tomes and other belongings ferried out of the tower. When the office is empty he removes his armour, gauntlets and insignia and places them on the desk. Garbed in black leathers he exits the office and begins decending the tower. A vial of black liquid between his fingers, uncorking he dabs the thick congealing substance to his tongue and shudders. Crossing the sands toward the gate his violet gaze settles on a sleek black winged figure. He approaches her steadily growling as he sweeps her into his arms murmering into her ear before his bloody boots leave the sand.

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 26 2011, 15:42 PM 

Player

A drow usually has no reaction to events. The underdark is a dangerous place and even a lifted eyebrow may offend someone of power. So they learn early to keep emotional reactions to a minimum. Thus it was for Aly'isgar as she had gazed at the armor and gauntlets. No emotional reaction.

She placed the insignia on a book shelve. As for the armor she carefully put it into a bag along with the gauntlets. The bag with Aly'isgar left Tarkuul for a few hours and when she returned that particular bag was no longer on her person.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]