View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 24 2011, 2:20 AM 

Player

Times//
Sat: 4pm GMT +8 25th

Academy of Tarkuul Lecture Twenty One*

*A poster is placed up within the *Lecture hall and the main hall of Tarkuul*

Undead Physiology 101

A lecture will held within the next week, in celebration of my new tome added to the library of tarkuul, i shall be doing an introductory lecture on the subject of undead physiology, i shall of course have copy's of my tomes for those interested as well as answer any questions or challenges to my findings. I welcome all to attend regardless of rank, heritage, class, or areas of expertise.

i will also be offering research grants to worthy pursuits, in a case by case basis, as well as individual one on on e assistance in projects relating to my areas of expertise.

Regards

Prof Valkin Mulgin

[url]http://www.timezoneconverter.com/[/i][/url]

// I an do this lecture more than once an may do so, however i am flat out at uni atm with the last round of assignments and exams fast approaching and this weekend my only free weekend before is mainly taken up by my sisters wedding, i am giving her away and have just spent the past i dont know how many hours trying to perfect my speech *chuckles* wish me luck today the wedding is in 7hrs >.<. The time above allows me to go wedding attend reception get drunk enough to be carried home sleep till lunchtime the next day wake up eat and actually be conscious enough to lecture icly with a bare minimum of spelling mistakes lol

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 25 2011, 5:28 AM 

Player

*valkin would be seen moving about tarrkuul seemingly making preparations for his lecture, he would stop an speaking with a few individuals, his apprentices and a few old friends*

//2 hrs 30min till lecture, i will be attending, depsite how hung over an tired i am from the wedding, :P looking foward to rp.

P Three

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 25 2011, 5:30 AM 

DM

Irae sends a somewhat sentient creature in; her imp familiar.

//Can't make it, as I'm currently at work and shouldn't tie up the phone line to play on dialup, so Imp will take notes.

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

Morene Armande

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 25 2011, 6:39 AM 

Player

Morene and Valkin discuss the lecture in the library several hours before it begins.
Spending some extra time reading in the library, Morene attempts to catch up on some undead knowledge before attending the lecture.

// Just letting people know I will be there :wink:

chaoskid_14

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 25 2011, 7:40 AM 

Player

*a dark robed Necrphant by the name of Skorm is seen walking out of the Temple of the Vaunted he would also give word the he is attending the lecture*

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 25 2011, 7:56 AM 

Player

*valkin would be seen making his way to the lecture hall, a pile of books being carried by a mummy, a top them an assortment of trinkets, making his way to begin his lecture*

// 5min

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 25 2011, 8:17 AM 

Player

*Valkin, Morene, Skorm, and William sit in the lecture hall, conversing for a short time while valkin finalizes his setup, valkin takes a moment to introduce himself to William, and to suggest that they might work together well in the future, with a slight hint that valkin wishes to see what he is truly capable of seeming he has acquired a position in the academy so quickly an havering not heard of him before., an so the lecture continues*

// reset heading back in now

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 25 2011, 10:39 AM 

Player

*At the end of the lecture valkin says his thanks and goodbyes to those who attended, being his usually polite and diplomatic self, he then departs b ut not before quickly adding something to his notices before returning to his own works*

My thanks for your attendance, and input.

Attendance: 6

I will be pining up the details for the second installment in this lecture within the week.

Professor of the deathless arts Valkin Mulgin.

Dead

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 25 2011, 13:18 PM 

Player

//sorry. it was early in the morning over here. couldn't attend. gotta set an euro friendly time the next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Join the Magisterium Mortis ╬

Ðraco

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 25 2011, 15:28 PM 

Player

//Sry, I would have attended but I'm not staying up till 4 AM for RP lol

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 26 2011, 0:32 AM 

Player

Ðraco wrote:
//Sry, I would have attended but I'm not staying up till 4 AM for RP lol

// its cool guys, i got to switch the times around so different people get a chance to come, iv been doing that a while now, so next one will be more euro friendly i believe.

however, suggested times are welcome.

Dead

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 27 2011, 14:23 PM 

Player

//well an euro friendly time would be... say 12 hours before or after. 10am is really not a good time for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Join the Magisterium Mortis ╬

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]