View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 28 2011, 1:42 AM 

Player

*upon returning to tarkuul, valkin has a number of labeled bags filed with artifacts for inspection and recording, however upon attempting to do so he realizes he has a limited supply left of parchment, he then moves to the hall in tarkuul an places up a small notice written in elegant an flamboyant scrawl*

I Professor of the deathless arts, seek parchment so that i might continue various articles of research, i have reached out to my various contacts outside the city, an dont expect such to take any more than a few cycles, however if there are those int he city that create parchment, now is the time to supply your goods to me, so that we might create a ongoing beneficial arrangement.

Regards

Prof Valkin Mulgin.

*with that he returns to the academy halls, and begins to catalog and inspect his various new findings*

Ta2D

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 29 2011, 5:03 AM 

Player

Mister Valkin,

I can make the parchment you require. Of course it will be of decent quality and from the hides of various creatures.
When we meet arrangements and orders can be placed. Also, I am a decent carpenter skilled at signs and thchiseling of letters upon them.

Lilith

Musashi

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 30 2011, 9:46 AM 

Player

Another reply is added a day after Lilith's it seems. Inked nothing special, penmanship average.

Professor Valkin Mulgin,

If you still require excess supplies, I can provide cured papyrus. Should such be used for any distilled purposes, hopefully the lack of blood and bone beneath this parchment's life can offer a cleaner baseline in research and development than leather sheets. If you only require parchment that which once sustained beating life, I apologize for this distraction.

~Lex

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 30 2011, 9:56 AM 

Player

I shall accept both offers, i require parchment an i shall inspect the quality of such. I will need an order of no less than fifty sheets so that i might continue my research, my stock runs low, so i ask that whoever has wha ti need meet with me soon, so that there is no pause to my studies.

Regards

Prof Valkin Mulgin.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]