View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Amadeth

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 13 2012, 22:10 PM 

Player

The notices are written in drow.

I seek you, my creator. To reunite the bond between the master and the servant. Speak the words "orbbdrinus wun barra" and all is revealed. Leave a reply of my favored letter and a hint of how to contact you. Restore the meaning to my life once more.

slkNihilus

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 13 2012, 22:14 PM 

Player

The notices would remain untouched and unread, at least by their intended target.

Ðraco

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 13 2012, 22:39 PM 

Player

*After relieving himself of some goods Draco eyes the notice, curious he takes his time in reading it over, not being as fluent in Drow as others. Reaching into a bag of holding he pulls out his notebook, along with a vial of ink and a quill, quickly jotting down "orbbdrinus wun barra?" He blows on the ink before snapping it shut and continuing on towards the library.*

P Three

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 14 2012, 1:23 AM 

DM

The young drowess reads the note and her eyes narrow, searching for wherever the note may have come from with that glowing violet gaze. She mutters in Drow under her breath and continues on her way, watchful as ever.

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

BigBadWolf

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 20 2012, 15:57 PM 

Player

This cycle a drow male wearing black and gold chainmail can be seen walking in the streets of Tarkuul with his skeletal servant. If someone asked his intentions in the Dread city, he would aswer quickly that he was looking for the headmistress. He would propably notice the writing and examine it curiously before continuing his search.

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 20 2012, 18:11 PM 

Player

Captain Aly'isgar takes one, rolls it up and tucks it away for future consideration as she makes her rounds.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]