View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Outbreak1992

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 15 2012, 0:45 AM 

Player

Nezarian Black entered the Temple of Velsharoon, he glanced around looking for a figure of importance however he only saw a couple temple guardians and a rather odd-looking man.

I am looking for the High Priest of this temple, where might I find this man?

The man said nothing and seemed to ignore Nezarian, he grew angry at the mans ignorance but he quickly calmed himself down and began to search the temple however he found nothing, he quickly scribed out a note and place it upon the base of the idol to Velsharoon and left the temple awaiting for a response.

I am seeking for the high priest of this temple, I wish to request a meeting with you... I shall return to this temple after night I expect to see you here.

Nezarian Black

chaoskid_14

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 19 2012, 2:53 AM 

Player

A hooded Black robed Figure walks up to the Temple doors and reads the notice and nods once then pulling out a blank scroll writing on it addressed to Nezarian Black.

I Am Bleeder Apothis -Void- Fettel the high priest of Velsharoon how is it i may help you, i am inside the Velsharoon temple if you desire to speak with me

Sincerely ~ Bleeder Apothis -Void- Fettel

the note is short an to the point but informative on where the priest resides

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]