View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
slkNihilus

PostPosted: Sat, May 12 2012, 16:31 PM 

Player

The Magisterium Mortis will once more be opening its gates to those interested in the pursuit of magical knowledge. Any and all interested parties should seek mineself out as soon as possible.

Signed,
Arith, Headmaster of the Magisterium Mortis

serbiris

PostPosted: Sat, May 12 2012, 20:11 PM 

Player

The above notice elicits a small smile behind the mask of Lieutenant Vosst, when he spies it during guard duty. He murmurs to himself, "About time."

@Thanatopsis#6293

Mr. Hackums

PostPosted: Sun, May 13 2012, 16:34 PM 

Player

While flipping his coin, Di'rien reads over the notice with a visible look of interest. His lips curl and he mutters beneath his breath, turning aside shortly after.*

"Excellent"

mirvala-

PostPosted: Sun, May 13 2012, 16:39 PM 

Player

An elven women passes by, and stop to read one of the notices. She removes her helmet, releasing her long, blonde hair. Those having met her could know her as Maarkis. She smiles, satisfied. She tucks her helmet under her arm, seeking her partner.

aka AgentOfLyumis

Badger

PostPosted: Mon, May 14 2012, 4:00 AM 

Player

Having just ported in from his latest trip to the Brog Mountains, the man known to very few as Shadow sheathes his twin blades seemingly made of shadows themselves and takes a small stroll to the smithy to sell what goods he has. Taking notice of the posts, he reads musing to himself: "This could be interesting. I may need to sign up." He then portals out to who knows where, on the hunt again, but the notice sticks to the back of his mind, like a growing idea.

slkNihilus

PostPosted: Mon, May 14 2012, 12:02 PM 

Player

The darkly clad mage can be seen around the Hall of the Castle more often of late, leaning on his staff and seeming far more inclined to indulge others when it comes to questions concerning the Magisterium.

//Please feel free to post here or grab me in game for this. If anyone wants to set up a time to meet up, please drop me a PM and I'll do my best to work something out!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]