View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Glim

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 20 2012, 3:25 AM 

Player

Just a quick OOC note that the Dig site that was added to the Court of the Living, is not just meant to be that one spot on the map, it's meant as a general representation of things that are pulled out of the sand from all over that area.

This is largely going to be the honor system but please be mindful of the following:
- Tap don't drain; after you've done some "digging" RP, you're more than welcome to tap the node once or maybe twice to see if you get lucky, but please don't drain it and leave nothing for the next person.
- Anything found would be caught by the undead guards searching you as you exit (see Court of the Living sticky for details) so please don't run off with them. If you really want to try to sneak something past, please get in touch with me and we can set something up.
- The donations chest has been placed right at the exit for you to drop anything you find from the site into.

Happy digging!

CouncilofAutumn

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 20 2012, 14:50 PM 

Player

Oh, ahah... I may have gotten a bit overzealous. It's strange though - the Mysterious Ruins in Amia Forest have a different quantity of archaeological items for each person (meaning both I and "MORT KEMNON" have done the Archaeologist job there at the same time and when I use a dig site it doesn't decrease how many she gets). I hope I didn't shoot myself in the foot just now.

I totally got the gist on the drop box, all of my artifacts have been dropped in there so far.

Glim

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 20 2012, 16:17 PM 

Player

This wasn't directed at any one person, don't worry :) just in general.

Glim

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 22 2012, 6:40 AM 

Player

Found out the Dig sites do indeed have different "counts" for each person, so drain away to your heart's content!

CouncilofAutumn

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 09 2012, 18:30 PM 

Player

(Nevermind)

Last edited by CouncilofAutumn on Tue, Oct 09 2012, 19:02 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Death Masque

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 09 2012, 18:33 PM 

Player

Having your curiosity sated, obviously.

CouncilofAutumn

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 09 2012, 18:46 PM 

Player

(Deleted)

Last edited by CouncilofAutumn on Tue, Oct 09 2012, 19:00 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Glim

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 09 2012, 18:55 PM 

Player

Guys, not to be a dick, but this is an important message that I don't want to get lost amongst banter.

As it seems to require some clarification, there is not a big sign on the doors to the building in the Court of the Living that says "temple" on it. That is purely OOC and anyone who uses it IC (it's just a door IC people!) are metagaming.

From an IC perspective, it's just a door, and there's no indication of what the structure is, from the exterior.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]