View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Gravemaskin

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 09 2013, 16:16 PM 

Player

To the Captain of the Living City Guard

Earlier today miss Corinn Aldaine, Headmistress of the Seven Stars Academy was taken against her will to the Living City's Temple of Shar, bound and gagged as their captive. To our knowledge such a thing breaks several laws of the living city Living City as described below.

Third law violation:
She was bound, gagged and subject to significant physical and psychological trauma within the Living City's borders, this was not done as an act of self defence by the transgressors.

Fifth law violation:
To our knowledge she was held captive without the council's approval or knowledge. If this is not the case, we desire to know why the council of the Living City desires harm upon a noncombatant and servant of arcane knowledge. The Seven Stars Academy is neutral in any and all conflict that may involve Tarkuul currently, and thus no justification is known for what was done to her within your walls.

This is a formal request to open up an investigation into the matter and the crimes commited by miss Tairisrade and a The Speaker Luca Severin, against miss Corinn. We also request action is taken against these transgressors so that they will not further jepordize the neutrality of Tarkuul.

CouncilofAutumn

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 09 2013, 16:32 PM 

Player

A certain lanky, pale ascetic was on his way to the library of Tarkuul when he came across the notice, several identical, leather-bound scrolls under one arm. Upon spying it, and a host of very careful readings, he reached up to grasp it as if he were about to tear it down. Catching himself, his fingers balled into a fist so tightly that the strain of leather and cloth was audible from the Court of the Living. His eyes narrowed into slits, and he rolled his lower jaw behind sealed lips, before whirling about on a heel and leaving abruptly the way he came.

NinjaClarinet

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 09 2013, 16:45 PM 

Player

The reply is immediate and simple:

I had no hand in any abuses directed against Miss Aldaine, as I'm sure she would testify. You are correct in that she was held unlawfully with no prior approval. She was released, unharmed, once I was made aware of the situation. I regret the misunderstanding that arose from this, and the Academy can be sure that the one responsible will be held dearly accountable. I do wonder, however, how the Headmistress' account of the event has become twisted from the truth.

~Speaker and acting Captain, Luca Severin

Glim

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 09 2013, 20:41 PM 

Player

With the allegations regarding the Speaker's potential knowledge of these events, I will see to investigating this matter personally, on behalf of the Living City itself.

- Sal'dock

Glim

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 17 2013, 0:16 AM 

Player

As with the previous replies, this letter is left below the original public posting.

Christian Vipont,

After having reviewed the facts presented by the Living City, and delving into the matter personally, I have determined that the individual in question, Tairisrade, was indeed in violation of the Laws of Tarkuul for her actions. However, as the Council had no prior knowledge of her intentions, and Speaker Severin’s involvement in the incident was one of reinforcing the City’s Laws and releasing Corinn under that authority, I’ve found no fault in his or the Council’s actions in this matter.

You may have already read one of the recent notices which were released from the Living City this day, reaffirming Tarkuul’s vehement neutrality in the escalating events taking place across the Amia island, despite the recent attempts to drag it into such. To this end, know that Tairisrade has been banished from the Living City for violation of its Laws.

It should also be noted that, even were the Seven Stars Academy to embroil itself in the turmoil of the region, Tarkuul remains neutral and any members of the Academy would still be welcome within the Living City so long as they do not in turn violate its Laws.

Should you wish to discuss this matter further, I invite you or any other representative of the Academy to speak with me in person.

~ Sal’dock

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]