View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
MyOwnDestiny

PostPosted: Mon, May 06 2013, 18:24 PM 

Player

Addressed to High Arcanist Lucius Blackwater

The package is square and heavy, wrapped in plain butcher paper and tied with twine. A small note is attached, sealed in midnight blue wax with the symbol of Eilistraee and the espruar rune for the letter "V".

Much appreciation for your contribution. Within is the promised works.

The package includes a set of four books, bound in midnight blue rough leather with silver embossed lettering on the binding.

Book 1: Forgotten Poetry: Illuskan Skald [Here within lies the stories of auld, retold by W. Richmond; Oghman of Waterdeep][Translated by Veronica]

Book 2: Dead & Buried Languages: Loross Netherese [Here within lies the works of J. Abrham; a journal kept during the fall of ancient Netheril, much of the work refers to the construction of a mythallar][Translated by Veronica]

Book 3: Runes of the North: Hulgorkyn Hieroglyphs [Here within lies a detailed adaptation of Dethek runes from an archaic orcish form of communication] [Translated by Veronica]

Book 4: Goblinoid Dialects: Gobs, Hobs, & Bugbears; Oh my! [ Here within lies crude drawings of major communication efforts found to exist within several tribes of goblinkin, A hierarchy of tribal life, & several maps of cave holding locations] [Translated by Veronica]

Dead

PostPosted: Fri, May 10 2013, 18:32 PM 

Player

The High Arcanist collected the package leaving a note on the notice board for Veronica:

Veronica,
I am pleased that your research is advancing. I shall read it thoroughly before making it available to
general public in the city's library. You have my gratitude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Join the Magisterium Mortis ╬

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]