View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Lord-Hadeis

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 31 2013, 20:24 PM 

Player

A note is placed upon the notice board of the court of the living. It is written in common in an over elaborate flowing script in bright blue inkt and reads as follows:

I seek one of skill in the crafting of metals and the setting of gems to commission a painting frame of three feet wide and five high. It needs be made of bronze worked into patterns of the waves of the sea, oxidized to a storm sky green and set with gems of blues and greens and perhaps white in accent of it all to enchance the effect. I'll leave the details to your skillful hands. It's needless to say, but say I shall say it none the less. It most be work of skill and grace and it does relate to the lovely Bitch whose watters lap against the living stone.

Think you can comply with the request? Then leave word and price to ~TF~ here or at the bar.

Lord-Hadeis

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 06 2013, 0:28 AM 

Player

The notices are replaced with fresh ones and a payment of 100.000 gold is mentioned.

Lord-Hadeis

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 09 2013, 10:19 AM 

Player

*All notices are removed*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]