View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Exordius

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 29 2013, 19:46 PM 

Player

My current character is an evil priest in service to Bane. While that may well change in the future for now he remains evil. When i first visited Tarkuul i was met with some distrust. Apparently certain Banites who came before me had acted foolishly and as a result brought shame upon Tarkuul. While i was told that Banites are not outright banned... still my presence could bring anxiety to the city leaders. I would like to assure those leaders that i am not that kind of Banite. I do not know in detail what mistake the Banite's made but i can probably guess it had to do with being openly evil and overtly commiting evil acts. My character will not make such a mistake... my evil is much more subtle. I was told that i could ask the city council to grant me permission to stay within the city and so i put forth this post. I do not know what the other Banite's did but whatever it was it will not be repeated by me. I await whichever decision the council deems fit to make, and i thank the city council for hearing my request. Fair travels to all.

Silkelock

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 29 2013, 20:37 PM 

Player

Hi and welcome!

Thank you for the post and the explanation about your character. I will offer you some quick tips!

Tarkuul is governed by laws to which all have to abide or face the consequences. http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=69743

Any requests or interaction with the residents (such as request for admittance) are best handled In-Character. Followers of Bane are allowed into the city with some exceptions of course. If this pertains to your character I will urge you to find out IC or look for yourself ;)
http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=70132

Good luck and have fun!

Life should be prolonged only when it serves the greater cause of the death of the world.

Exordius

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 30 2013, 18:56 PM 

Player

I shall enquire IC when able then. Tarkuul seems the perfect city in which to live... though if i do undergo plot change i will need to find a new home. I look forward to it :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]