View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
WhenWizardsWar

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 30 2014, 13:43 PM 

Player

A heavily armed and armored Erinyes makes her way through the city, taking in all the dreadful and yet wonderful sights the city of knowledge has to offer. She makes her way to the cities seat of power, where the court of of the living is known to hold its meetings and where she is likely to find someone in a position of authority.

When she finds someone, anyone who can identify themselves as a person of authority the woman simply hands them a rolled scroll.

The scroll simply states.

To Whom It May Concern.

I seek great knowledge, knowledge that is well hidden to all but the most determined of individuals. I also seek to discuss a potentiall beneficial business arrangment with the rulers of Tarkuul. The Erinyes that bears this message can return with a meeting time and place of your convenience.

The letter is simply signed with a black gauntlet clutching green rays of light!!.

Owen Belmont: Professor Of Conjuration
Crystalitharion: A shifter who no longer knows his original face.

Dead

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 30 2014, 14:23 PM 

Player

Leaning upon his staff, an undead creature, identifying itself as the High Arcanist Blackwater
would take the scroll after studying the devil for a few moments. Upon reading its contents
the pale tanned arcanist would inform the Erinyes that the author of the letter should visit
the Living City and converse with him personally..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Join the Magisterium Mortis ╬

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]