View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Yossarin

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 09 2014, 16:52 PM 

Player

Hey, my dear deadheads. I need your help for a little project that will be updated in the near future. What I am looking for is a 1-2 paragraph description of Tarkuul written in the style of a travel guide writer. I know that there is a lot to Tarkuul, but we want just the essence of it. The goal is to let a character (and moreso, a player) know that there is a place for their neck romancer character on the server, and a little about the place and maybe more or less where to find it.

After one (or a few) of you have prepared a draft I will take it, give it a final edit (no promises on keeping it exactly like the original, but I do my best) and then submit it for the project.

Looking to have this in the next couple of days, at least. Thank you to anyone who steps up!

Silkelock

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 09 2014, 16:55 PM 

Player

While I like the initiative, I would like it even more if each if this tourist was one and the same who has visited all places :)
The writeup would be different but essentially the same as "know your leaders" I would believe.

Life should be prolonged only when it serves the greater cause of the death of the world.

Yossarin

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 09 2014, 16:58 PM 

Player

Well, it isn't for something that is perfectly IC, but I can very much appreciate what you mean.

Silkelock

PostPosted: Sun, Mar 09 2014, 17:02 PM 

Player

Righteo, we'll put our polished skulls together and see what we can come up with :)

Life should be prolonged only when it serves the greater cause of the death of the world.

Dead

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 13 2014, 0:12 AM 

Player

Best accessed through the portal in the Lowland Swamps, Shadowborne Store in Shadowscape or
the Gates of Elysium in the Underport, Tarkuul is an independent city-state based on the principles
of magocracy. Guarded by an elite legion of the unliving and governed by a sinister Council, the
Living City is oft purported to be the last refuge of the outcasts, crooks and other rank-and-file
dregs of society. Though undead, beings of fiendish origins and crazed necromancers are often
encountered within the city borders, the fear of their presence pales before the dark whispers of
an unseen, mysterious entity known as The Voice which enforces the Laws of the city with an iron
fist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Join the Magisterium Mortis ╬

Yossarin

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 13 2014, 1:25 AM 

Player

Stellar work, Dead, thank you so much. I especially like everything after "sinister Council". Very rich use of the language. I got this one now.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]