View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
WrathOfTheNorth

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 23 2014, 14:08 PM 

Player

Seekers and Visitors of the City of Knowledge.

I am extending my talents of the arcane to you all so that it may better you in the hunt for Knowledge and Power, In turn the actus reus for this is that should you find any knowledge not currently held within the Cities archives, You would donate it for the city's benefit, Though you are not compelled to do so.

I am capable of forging and augmenting weapons and armour of any nature. In addition I can also imbue enchantments onto miscellaneous items as well such as jewelleries.

You would be required to bring mythals which is to be used in the empowerment of said process, In addition there would be forge fees and a one thousand crown commission charge to complete any augmentations.

For any forgeries of weapons and armour this can be discussed in person or send word for me within the Office of the Magisterium.

In the name of the Living City,

Knowledge and Power,

Illuminatus Ahriman.

Khuul-Khuum -Icy Heart Award 2014- Joint 2nd Best Developed 2014!
Ordained Of Her Grace

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]