View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Murkoph

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 26 2015, 0:23 AM 

Player

I'd like to apologise to the living guard for my lack of activity in the last few weeks; real life has intervened and through a process of lack of money, and grappling with government bureaucracy I've been having some visa troubles which threaten to have me deported from my present country of choice, this combined with some hard times regarding the mental health of loved ones has taxed my attentions as playing Asya.

What I am trying to do as of right now is to kickstart some more in game initiatives, to be delivered to members of the guard with little missions and assignments to keep people busy, but at the same time I don't know how many people are still active within the guard.

If you're interested in having a part in the guard's future, I first ask your patience with my present situation IC and OOCly, and second ask that you drop me a PM some time with your character's details, and what sort of assignments you would be interested in so I can hand down something fun to do which will help you and Tarkuul as a whole have a great time!

Much love,
~Murky.

Jannah Vindle - Mistress of Coin.

Dead

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 30 2015, 16:58 PM 

Player

Same goes for me and the Magisterium Mortis. With the death of my dad, and now my video card failing, I was kind of uninterested in doing anything serious on Amia, and was kind of slightly avoiding too much contact because I don't like starting RP I cannot finish and continue. I know how it feels when people are doing the same to me, so I've decided just to lay low for a while. Anyway I should fix the video card in a few days so I'll be seeing you guys then.

Much love,
~ Deadky?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Join the Magisterium Mortis ╬

Murkoph

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 22 2015, 0:11 AM 

Player

Sorry, guys! I only just got back online after some various monetary problems ha my internet cut off for the last twenty days or so, I'll be catching up on everything here as soon as possible.

Jannah Vindle - Mistress of Coin.

Maverick00053

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 22 2015, 19:04 PM 

DM

Glad all is well. Hope to see you in game then!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]