View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ] 
Murkoph

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 12 2017, 7:24 AM 

Player

Dead, really dead, super dead, or just undead when I'm asleep and don't ever notice?

I've been gone about two years now, and do rather miss my times playing in Tarkuul but every time I've gone in to the living city there's been no activity whatsoever. Any and all information I can find on this place is outdated and there's conflicting threads around about whether or not there's an active DM in the region, or if there's people maintaining the Living Guard and Magey Morties.

Just... Checking for pulse here to see if it's worth returning to Amia for more than a few days, guys and gals.

Jannah Vindle - Mistress of Coin.

Rigela

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 12 2017, 9:48 AM 

Player

Are people about! Tarkuul has been a little quiet of very recent, but should start up again I believe (hope?) with various things to entice people away from real life.

Dicey DMs for it currently, and yeah, sorting all the outdated threads etc is something else planned to be done, I believe.

Yimmi

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 12 2017, 11:40 AM 

Player

Yup as Rigela said Dicey is our god DM!
We have quite a good active group right now, but RL has caught up with lots of us (sadly).
And yeah, things will be more lively at tarkuul soon (no pun intended). Just last night there was a group on (me included :D ) Soo what's your timezone and time of play?

We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...

And DM side: DM Clangeddin

robbi320

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 12 2017, 12:16 PM 

Player

Even though you might not have noticed us, we noticed you. :D

And yes, we're alive, but the last few weeks were a bit stagnant. We seem to be getting it rolling again.

Murkoph

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 12 2017, 12:25 PM 

Player

Glad to hear I'm noteworthy.

I'm on Sydney time (GMT+10) these days, although my online times are reasonably flexible as I only have solid external commitments one or two days a week.

Raua

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 12 2017, 12:32 PM 

Player

Yeah, I've been busy getting into a new job and setting up where dafuq my next semester is going to be held. I anticipate being settled fully in about a month at the most; (Which is a ways away, but c'est la vie)

Oh, and Dev stuff. That too :mrgreen:

LordAzack

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 12 2017, 14:13 PM 

Player

Last weeks of a work contract are ways hectic for me. Irma made it worse. Hooray for smartphones.

Your character has been noticed. Drop me a PM when you can play in the coming days and I will happily to with you.

MisterLich

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 12 2017, 14:32 PM 

Player

Damn Murk, been like a year and a half since I've seen lifesigns from you. How goes it?

Murkoph

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 12 2017, 14:39 PM 

Player

About 70% vim and vigor. Yourself?

MisterLich

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 12 2017, 14:53 PM 

Player

So-so. Life's going well overall I think. Just gotta try and avoid the existential dread ;)

Dark Immolation

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 15 2018, 8:32 AM 

Tester

Working on getting some activity up and going once more in everyone's favorite floating cemetery. If there are players who have even a passing interest in Tarkuulian RP or magical/scholarly/occult RP in general, what times are you usually on? We have one or two DMs willing to help us get the ball back rolling now. I'm usually free on weekdays after 7PM EST. Weekends are wildcards, but if I have a heads up I may be able to schedule around stuff.

robbi320

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 15 2018, 10:15 AM 

Player

More out of curiosity, since the times would be pretty difficult to do much for me, and I am a bit busy with other stuff, so I'd be unlikely to be able to much, but I'm curious... Are you still planning to be interested in the evil part, or just more of an interest in the neutral/magical part of tarkuul?

I'd argue it's had a few different incarnations in the past, and the last one took a more evil turn than arcane, so I'm curious. Do you have any specific direction in this?

Dark Immolation

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 15 2018, 18:44 PM 

Tester

robbi320 wrote:
Are you still planning to be interested in the evil part, or just more of an interest in the neutral/magical part of tarkuul?

It's not a question of either/or, so I don't see why it couldn't be both. But I was just asking what time people could be around in general. Whether you're part of the ongoing efforts or not, simply being around when others are gives more opportunity to "bump into" people. As far as what my PC is working on, specifically, that's better described here.

Dark Immolation

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 18 2018, 3:28 AM 

Tester

As of right now, looking to have a few people around this Friday evening after 7 EST or so. I'll be on myself, if anyone has any open business with Beldor.

Silkelock

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 19 2018, 7:57 AM 

Player

Dark Immolation wrote:
robbi320 wrote:
Are you still planning to be interested in the evil part, or just more of an interest in the neutral/magical part of tarkuul?

It's not a question of either/or, so I don't see why it couldn't be both. But I was just asking what time people could be around in general. Whether you're part of the ongoing efforts or not, simply being around when others are gives more opportunity to "bump into" people. As far as what my PC is working on, specifically, that's better described here.

Herecy in all its glory, interesting though it needs more dakka ;)

Also "Hi" necroing things and so on.

Life should be prolonged only when it serves the greater cause of the death of the world.

Dunecat

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 19 2018, 16:31 PM 

Player

Silkelock wrote:
Dark Immolation wrote:
robbi320 wrote:

Herecy in all its glory, interesting though it needs more dakka ;)

Also "Hi" necroing things and so on.

We'll paint it red.

LordAzack

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 20 2018, 16:57 PM 

Player

Soon as I can find a copy of nwn since.my pc exploded. Love.my new pc but would glady take my working old one with nwn on it.

As far as Sera goes she is still doing her best to keep they city running while letting Beldor do his thing in the temple.

Wish I could do more at this point.

Dark Immolation

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 21 2018, 0:09 AM 

Tester

Looks like we may be trying to do something again tomorrow(Sunday) around 3 PM EST time.

Dark Immolation

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 29 2018, 19:48 PM 

Tester

I wasn't on much this last week. I'm going to make the effort to be around most days this week after 7 or 8 EST. Wednesday and Friday of this week I might not be able to make it.

LordAzack

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 29 2018, 21:56 PM 

Player

We're here

Richard_Edmund

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 30 2018, 9:36 AM 

Player

Don't know about you guys, i'm just in it for the free snacks.

Discord: Bhaalorian#5715

LordAzack

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 30 2018, 15:35 PM 

Player

wait theres snacks?

Richard_Edmund

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 30 2018, 16:05 PM 

Player

Were.

Discord: Bhaalorian#5715

LordAzack

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 30 2018, 16:08 PM 

Player

I see how it is... Fiiiiiine I can gnaw on some bones.

robbi320

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 02 2018, 20:49 PM 

Player

*brings a few snacks, but just a few, a small few and tosses them into ring, watching the fight about them*

I'm poking my head in, partly because I always enjoyed playing Alex, and partly because I don't really have any other place left. That said, my playtimes will still be rather awkward for a while, until I get used to my job some more. Sadly, for once, scheduling might not do anything for me, for example the last one, I couldn't attend.

Also, I hope you aren't too mad at me for being whimsical at times.

Dark Immolation

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 09 2018, 0:27 AM 

Tester

Looking to be around again tomorrow if not Saturday at the same usual times.

PassionateShadow

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 28 2019, 19:32 PM 

Player

Would like to get in to contact with some tark players I cant see the tark forums right now but I do still have a member of the living gaurd and would like to try and get some rp going with him.

"It's easy to feel like a hero. It's a little harder to be one."

LordAzack

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 02 2019, 19:02 PM 

Player

PM sent!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]