View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
robbi320

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 28 2019, 11:09 AM 

Player

Honorable Necromaster, Hands, most honorable members of the Living Guard,As my bounties have already shown, the kobold named Soren, who has more than once previously expressed his hostile stance towards the Enclave, has recently stolen an item from a party of adventurers, one of which was me. Despite the fact that I had attempted not to pull the Living City into this conflict, the Necromaster has reared her head into this private matter.

Due to this, and in accordance with the Third Law of our city, I declare Soren and E'Milliah Emberwatch enemies of the state of Tarkuul, due to a theft and threats against a high-ranking official of the Living Guard, and thus, by extention, threats against the Living City itself. Any member of the Living Guard, or even any citizen, who manages to put an end to their aggressive actions will be well compensated.

Sir Alexander MacKay
Legate of the Order of Centurions
Of the Living Guard

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]