View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Mictian

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2013, 8:01 AM 

Player

...Kohlingen, Winya Ravana, Bendir Dale, Minmir Bridge, Roads between Cordor and Bendirs...
...Frozenfar, Brogendenstein, Caraigh...

From time to time, another parchment appears on the boards... Whole text is written in Elven

Fellowship Of The Forgotten Flower
Application
Dear citizens of Winya Ravana and other members of
Tel’Quessir community on the island of Amia.
Let it be known that the sacred Fellowship of the Forgotten Flower will accept new members within its ranks here, on the island of Amia.

I want to let known, that every single member of Tel’Quessir can leave his/her application in the Temple of Corellon Larethian in Winya Ravana.

I also want to say, that every single person will be vigorously assessed and tested by myself or corporal Fera’sar.
Once all the tests will be done, applicant will be set to the rank “Zealot” -

Any applications/questions or anything else can be send to the temple, or it can be discussed with me or corporal Fera’sar personally.

Arě’Auvrea’Na - by the will of Our Father, Knight-Captain of the Fellowship of the Forgotten Flower

Quote:
Name:

House name/Title:

Focus ( Archery/Magic/...):

Skills (How experienced are you in your focus?) :

Reason for joining:

Other skills (Weaponsmith/Armorsmith/Fletcher/...)

Status ( Resident/...):

Other memberships:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let it be known, that everyone, who is member of any other group (Selu'taar, Armathora) cannot get higher rank than a Knight!

Let it be known, that no dhaerow can join the Fellowship, no matter if they are followers of Eilistraee.

Let it be known, that everyone, who is member of any other group outside the Winya Ravana cannot get higher rank than a Squire!

In-game Czech_Luthor

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]