View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
TormakSaber

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 27 2016, 4:55 AM 

Player

Notices written in a careful, measured hand are posted up in the previously noted places. The print is small, blocky, and even handed, and seems to be written by a professional hand, or at least, someone with a great deal of practice.

"To those who are interested,

I am seeking out practitioners of any and all elemental abilities. Be you a wizard, commanding a fireball, a 'genasi' of noted elemental heritage, with the strengths and skills exuding from your essence, or a cleric of the Elemental Princes, teeming with faith, or any and all others. I have a keen interest in Genasi or adherents of the Elemental Princes specifically, as I feel we would have the closest connection for my interests and intentions.

It is my desire that we work together hand in hand in the development of elemental skills and powers, and in deepening the faith and knowledge of the Elemental Power in the region. My name is Brother Davion Telemos, and I am a warrior trained to harness elemental energies with the strength of my own Ki. I seek to develop these powers and build upon the foundations I learned under tutelage in the monasteries I studied under. I would be willing to help you with the same, although my own prowess is limited. I cannot cast magic or produce miracle: I only fight under my own strength and might of body, mind, and spirit, and will find it easiest to work with those who are used to doing the same, although I feel working with anyone could be of benefit to us both. I have no limitations on techniques I seek to learn or divulge, and time is not my master. I am willing to prove my worthiness, if you deem it necessary, in trials of your own devising.

Workers of any element are accepted. I currently have the largest foundation of knowledge about Earth, but still have a great deal to learn. I have recently come into possession of an Obscure Codex of Flames, as well as a page for the 'Book of Transmutation' regarding Fireball, and so I am most interested, first and foremost, in either of those two elements: Fire or Earth.

I am not able to offer much in the way of payment: My life as an ascetic traveller means I am not very rich, or possessed of many magical items of great power. What I can offer is my own knowledge and my own desire to train and learn. It is my hope that this reciprocated desire will be enough for a partnership. I am often around Cordor or Wharftown, and can be reached by leaving notices on the boards there in the taverns.

Brother Davion Telemos, Ki Adherent to the Elemental King"

Grymia

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 27 2016, 5:48 AM 

Player

Brother Davion,

I am Tuomas Valo, a Magician of Kohlingen and adherant to the Celestial Virtues. This being said, I do have a reasonable background in the school of Conjuration which deals to an extent in the Elements. I would be amenible discussing with you the elements of Earth and Fire as you wish, and in addition depending on how our discussions go would be able to offer you some perspective on other elements as well.

I am not interested in anything save interesting discussion, and perhaps an opporitunity to learn of this Elemental King you mention.

Please send a reply to my attention, care of Kohlingen City Hall or the Keep that we can arrange a meeting at earliest opporitunity, pending answers to some questions I shall have sent to you in confidence, left via a notice board in the Nomad in Cordor.

Tuomas Valo

maglorine

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 27 2016, 14:20 PM 

Player

*A note in blue green flowing script is left in Wharftown*

Brother Davion,
When you emerge from your excursion into the lesser elements I'd be more than pleased to indulge your desires. I have some knowledge of Istishia, of "Genasi" of the Water as you term them, and of the awesome and enduring influence of Water in all things. My code leaves me no other option but to offer my assistance in your personal journey of reflection.

Seek me out in Wharftown near the Shrine of Istishia.

Respectfully,
Kingfisher

MyOwnDestiny

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 27 2016, 15:02 PM 

Player

(At Kampo's)

Seeker of Elements,

She is possessing of knowledge as such. Seek here at the place of trade and drink.

Daughter of stone and life,
Isys & Prydwen

Commie

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 28 2016, 0:26 AM 

Player

//A crude note is attached at the Dale.

Always. Will help. New skill. Ki. Together. Learn.

Dunbak

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.

Maverick00053

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 23 2016, 3:43 AM 

DM

"Brother Davion,

The path of enlightenment you seek is an impressive one. The mastery of ones inner being, their ki, can see the manifestation of their soul made real. The crackle, shiver, rumble, and sizzle of the elements echo throughout my being, Brother Davion. While my ki sings another song and I strive another path we should speak, discuss, and perhaps discover something greater together.

- Shen Dairyu"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]