View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
Lesquille

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 24 2009, 6:45 AM 

Player

This notice is posted in all surface cities. It seems to have been put together fairly quickly without much effort.

Good folk of Amia, it is high time for change. I, Spooks, kobold extraordinaire, wonder kobold, master of the arcane arts, Holder of the Holy Leech, and third in line for the throne to the Kingdom of Kobolds do declare the following.

The amazing magical tower of Mystra has been destroyed too many times. Clearly, this is a failure of leadership on the part of the foul clods running it, and it's high time for new leaders to take charge! Also, Halen told me that you folks are all ugly.

Thereforeto, I call for the complete removal of the current Headmaster, and the installation of a new government, with myself as its Headmaster for life. I strongly urge all like-minded and non-stupid folk to sign this petition, so that the lame duck leadership of the current administration can be replaced with one interested in moving forward. Yes We Can!

~Signed, Spooks the Wonder Kobold

The petition already has two signatures;

Spooks the Wonder Kobold
Barbag Sendak

There is room for more signatures below.

Born to a [wealth level] family, you spent your early years doing [early activity] in [town type]. Your father was [father status], while your mother was [mother status]. You left your homeland at the age of [chosen age], seeking [reason for leaving].

Last edited by Lesquille on Tue, Feb 24 2009, 10:32 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Kendera

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 24 2009, 6:49 AM 

Player

*The poster in Cordor has been crossed through by an unidentified, cloaked individual. *

[img]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1263/kayleessigcopyeg9.jpg[/img]

Lesquille

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 24 2009, 9:01 AM 

Player

The poster is replaced shortly after.

Two more signatures are added, obviously forged by the original writer;

Harvey the Wonder Hamster
KRIN

Born to a [wealth level] family, you spent your early years doing [early activity] in [town type]. Your father was [father status], while your mother was [mother status]. You left your homeland at the age of [chosen age], seeking [reason for leaving].

Kuldrorn2100000

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 24 2009, 17:35 PM 

Player

*a shadow figure with a Scythe comes by take looks at the note and is torn between 2 things. He takes it and leaves.*

*a gnome sized person, in what appers to be a purple bear costume, walks up to the poster blankly staires at it then the thought of several thing then when he decides he takes the note down and you see the gnome running around with it on his back*

Kendera

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 24 2009, 17:47 PM 

Player

*Someone obviously wishes the posters to be gone, and they'd need to be replaced frequently, as each newer one would be found vandalized with a large X drawn through them. A signature is written in the center this time.*

Be careful,
-Patriot of the City

[img]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1263/kayleessigcopyeg9.jpg[/img]

Lord-Hadeis

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 24 2009, 20:27 PM 

Player

When yet another new poster appears there's a stylish picture painted on it in shades of red and blue of a gorgeous looking Tiefling. His red hair combed to perfection, his goat horns polished to a shine and pointy teeth visible in selftatisfied grin places in a handsome pale face.

Jes

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 24 2009, 20:47 PM 

DM

Riia pauses and looks at the notice on one of her small trips through Cordor.

"This has to be the saddest piece of garbage I have ever seen..."

Though a small note does find its way next to the petition, without offering any form of vandalism to the paper. The piece of paper is just large enough to bear the message, and leaves no room for reply.

Note: As he is the second to sign this petition, I feel it is vital that the Weave Knights inform the people of the following. Sendak is Wanted by the Weave Knights, due to reports of Dark Necromancy, (attempted) murder, hostile actions toward others of similar profession for no given reason, and blatant abuse of the Weave by pursuing his own selfish interests at the expense of others. If you have information on his whereabouts, please inform the Commander of the Weave Knights, Riia.

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice

Kuldrorn2100000

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 24 2009, 21:50 PM 

Player

*the shadow looking person with the scythe looks at the response of the weave-knights and finally makes his regards that the notes is true but thinks something totally differnet from the note and another note is placed under that.*

Note:
The consern of the matter with the weave-knights and the eternal order has brought light to the chaos of the world. Anyways as for this poster of the Kobold taking control of Mystra's Tower, I think that the weave-knights would get a say in this not matter the conditions. This person Riia has take charge for the time being and has done good at it. I am not bashing the Kobold in any way i am just saying that maybe Riia should have the seat. The leader is apparintly being hunted down. I have said what i wanted.

*there is a symble of a family crest with a scythe across it and Jergal's symble under that.*

Grymia

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 24 2009, 22:00 PM 

Player

Warrick sees the additional notes during a brief visit to Cordor and just chuckles to himself.

"Ah spooks, very cute."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]